Major JPJ Block Tonite at NPE --->> Sunway Bound + TV3

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
It was all over I think, Jln Pahang, chow kit, TAR all got screwed.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
so anyone kena that night???

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
today i kena also when turn in to kota kemuning by from kl to shah alam...got white police traffic,checker exhaust pipe crew and jpj too...waste my time to pass over them..they have been here many time already since last year...maybe once or twice per week.just avoid by enter at front bukit rimau enterance...ok

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
Hi Bro

Wat do they check for in the road block ?

I plan to install a subaru air scoop on the wira bonnet, is it legal ?

Also planning to change whole exhaust system, (without noise) with S flow end box.. again legal ?

pls enlighten :confused:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last sat 02.07.11 @ 10am was otw to ioi mall puchong via old puchong road.
got JPJ roadblock, when my turn i switch off the aircond (so the exhaust sound not so loud), wind down both front windows (the rear's are both stuck) luckily i was facing the morning sun so the black tinted not so visible. i greeted him, he just check my roadtax & asked me whether my engine endorsed anot.....of course i said yes. so he let me go......maybe cos he saw my daughter standing behind. if im alone got 70% will kena tahan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know the contact number of any mudguard shops around PJ? I've seen a few shops beside the slope leading to Tropicana/BU11/BU12 but havent been to any of them yet. Anyone has good experience with any of the shops there? Care to post up the contact number? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience