Majlis Perbandaran Notice

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Hey guys and gals, i saw a big banner hanging on Pasar MPSJ in front of the police booth at SS15 yesterday, with the big headline stating "WARAN TANGKAP", then below is " Sila jelaskan saman lalulintas, Mulai November 2009"..From MPSJ/Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya..

Was wondering if the saman lalulintas are those police traffic summon example seat belts offence, on the phone, reckless driving, illegal car modification, bla bla bla OR MPSJ summon that usually involved unpay parking ticket, overtime parking ticket, parking at non-parking lot, all regarding parking issues which MPSJ used to look after...

Someone please clarify this as i got alot of parking summoned that haven't clear, and i believed, most of the ppls do not clear their MPSJ summoned...

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
ermmm...i have 6 parking ticket from MPS(seremban) since 3 years ago...all overtime park...i din't pay the summon and guess what nothing happen...

my fren said MPS(seremban) are not linked to the PDRM/JPJ...

for me its just like a reminder...hihihi..

dun know other MP's....but dun play2 wit MPSA(shah alam)or DBKL....they got court order...:rofl:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
all my frens also told me no need pay one...they even throw it like rubbish paper...i'm not local KL that's why i not too sure about it..
i think all the MP got court order...oh ya u said about court, i saw the banner i think got this "Tindakan Mahkamah" something...

i wil try to snap a photo of it later and upload it...

eh sorry, the "Tindakan Mahkamah" was not on the banner..i was trying to snap photo, but got car parking blocking there...and i do not dare to go front and snap it cause the police booth just beside the banner...LOL

Last edited:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
i have a long list of summon from MPPJ since few yrs back... all together i think around RM2k+... never pay to them... waste money + time... received a warning letter saying that if i did not pay then i have to go to court (dono what court) but yet never pay and nothing happened heheh

simple thing... if you know that area a lot of peoples do bussiness then make u some bigger parking laa weh... if parking space got a few only, then where else peoples want to park...? aiyooh

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
ALiAS : yeah tat is wat my fren told me too..and i also got few summon, i think rm800+- regarding unpay parking tickets and parked at non-parking lot...do u saw any of this similar banner at PJ area?
or maybe is just for Subang Jaya? i also not sure...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
ive never paid mine from MPPJ since 2003 till 2005 (when limkokwing still in mayang)....
if im not mistaken i had almost 90++ tcikets total almost if im not mistaken up to RM 18k woth of summons

they send me letters from for few years till I need to go to court in 2008....but I manage to win the case because the area I park mostly dont have yellow line and there is no "no parking" signs...

and i was granted RM 20k for lawyers fees...paid by MPPJ

but i lost on my claim of damage (time, trauma, money on transport, etc. etc)...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
btol laaaa....i lost the damage claim....i go to court wearing UMNO t-shirts summore still tak dapat.....bengang giler....thats why i pangkah bulan after that...kahakahkahakahakah

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
MPSJ who cares, past 4years working in USJ Business Center i never apply the montly parking coupon and got summon average 1-4times per week. But no letter from court what so ever and police side check no summon, roadtax also no problem all these while. I even re-cycle the old summon put back at the windscreen but still get another one, today also go lunch got one summon again.

So Clanz, not to worry much until they appear at your doorstep. But becarefull of double parking, last week they start towing cars away frequently. MPSJ this year no hit quota, lol~.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i kena once frm the traffic light camera.... was tinking to beat the traffic lights but changed my mind last minute....the car in front beat traffic light and i saw camera snap wid flash, im not too far away frm the guy and when i saw the flash , i braked hard and managed to stop after the line, (slightly went into da box) i reversed back... not long after, got a summon after that... when go police station wanna pay, check check no saman punya duplicate copy for the saman that i got in hand.. so unable to pay as indicated no summon in computer.... dont wanna ask further and fast fast walk away...

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
haha.. this is all to shake your balls abit only... i think they're running low in fundings, so they wanna aim all offenders to pay to earn some money... i think i have a library load of summons during my college days until now, always have to do illigal parking to run to class... i think average 3 summons in a week. If i were to calculate, i'm guessing i might be owing them thousands le...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
MPSJ who cares, past 4years working in USJ Business Center i never apply the montly parking coupon and got summon average 1-4times per week. But no letter from court what so ever and police side check no summon, roadtax also no problem all these while. I even re-cycle the old summon put back at the windscreen but still get another one, today also go lunch got one summon again.

So Clanz, not to worry much until they appear at your doorstep. But becarefull of double parking, last week they start towing cars away frequently. MPSJ this year no hit quota, lol~.
as i'm not local KL/Sel so i'm not quite sure how they works out actually...most of the time i heard from my fren that "no need to pay one la, throw to rubbish bin only"...
and my dad which stayed at Labuan, did recieved warning letters from MPSJ regarding my summon which they'd issued...so my dad keep on ask me to go and check before minor problem goes into major problem...just worrying if anything would happened from rm80 summon to rmXXX + court...like once happened before which summoned by police traffic due to speeding 1 years ago, and warrant has been issued for police to pursue my case..from rm200 to rm600 + bla bla bla = rm1200....was shocked when police stopped me and scan my IC which they showed me on their computer that i had a warrant...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience