Maintenance: Correct Methods to Wash & Wax/Polish

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
What, Saturday and Sunday didn't access the forum already so much discussion ah.

Daniel,
Actually it comes with a bottle (1 litre) and cost RM40 from dealer. If outside could be more. It is a thicken liquid form. You just need to apply with a sponge.

Yu,
I'm pretty tight up leh. Can't find a free time to go down KL yet. But if any of you drop by Penang. I wouldn't mind get it in advance for you all. I need to call the sales person as you won't get this wax off the shelf on the market.

Let me see if I can dig out any picture of it. I still owe Daniel my cup holder pics. hehe

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yu911 said:
hahaha, must twist & turn mah, if not how to survive in the market.....:cry_smile:
Oh yes, today I wash my car liau, I think this is the 4th. time washing my car after spry, better than last time, about 2 months 1 wash........:Not_Impressed:
Yu, it's advisable to wash your car once a month.
Don't be so lazy.
Hahaha...:_:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace said:
What, Saturday and Sunday didn't access the forum already so much discussion ah.

Daniel,
Actually it comes with a bottle (1 litre) and cost RM40 from dealer. If outside could be more. It is a thicken liquid form. You just need to apply with a sponge.

Let me see if I can dig out any picture of it. I still owe Daniel my cup holder pics. hehe
Ace, what keep you so busy that you don't have time online?
Busy upgrading your coupe to monster status? hahaha...
One litre can approximately last how long if I wax once a month?
Yeah, still waiting for your romantic moment friendly cup holder pic.
hahaha.....:_:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
it's advisable to wash your car once a month? yesterday I wash my car in the everning, almost finish wasing rain comes, today morning going to work, it's raining, even at working place, rain stop I go to KL, but KL is raining, come back to working place, start rain again till I go home.
How to wash lah?
Ace, can u give me ur add.? my friend is working some way in penang, maybe he can meet u, he will be coming back about 2 to 3 weeks time.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
I only send my car once to the spray painting workshop to do the polishing and waxing which I known the boss. Is during that time I get to know this ADLER brand. So I take my chance to get to know one of the salesman when he happen to be there. So now I order from him in quantity loh.

Daniel,
Busy with work mah. also busy waxing my coupe heheh.. One month once will last you very long leh. about 6 months depends of the amount you squirt out from the bottle. You will tend to squirt more because of the smoothness after buff off. heheh

Yu,
check your pm

Last edited:

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
evo,
I also don't know. I just bump into the salesman by luck. My friend actually got it for me from him. Because they both on sales side easier to meet.

FYI, I heard the wax worth RM50 and above for the actual value.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace said:
Daniel,
Busy with work mah. also busy waxing my coupe heheh.. One month once will last you very long leh. about 6 months depends of the amount you squirt out from the bottle. You will tend to squirt more because of the smoothness after buff off. heheh
Hahaha....
Can last for 6 months then okay la.
Ace, I will put my order with you later if I'm going to Penang. :_:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
ai yoh, my friend ask me to drive to his place & go to ur place & bring him back to KL, apa macham....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it posibble? I have scratches all over the dashboard, due to last time when I send my car to workshop .. those mechs <_<
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience