Maintenance: Correct Methods to Wash & Wax/Polish

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace, thanks for your explaination.
And I would like to ask how much is a tin of ADLER?
It's paste form or liquid form?

BS,
the price can kill me.
I myself didn't get to use expensive toiletries.
My car's current toiletries are more expensive than mine.
Maybe can buy for her the Zaino if I win first prize lottery.
Hahahaha...

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
how much ah? me too are looking for a good wax, but still not yet get it, I have try so many too still don like it, easy to apply but hard to buff off, some easy buff off but not lasting, after 2 wash no more polish look liau..... I even try powder type, emmmmm.....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
powder??

actually my polish or wax is done by other ppl. i tried, but just simply dun have the time and passion.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Last time a new wax product is out for the market, powder type, add some water on cloth & touch the powder so that the powder is on the cloth & wipe ur car, very expensive b'coz new & I fell not good at all, now I don't think the market still have this product.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
haha.... that was last time with my Daihatsu. After sprying new paint on my coupe, only wash 3 times,:X-: will wash this week end again, now I buy amway wax, but each time I want to wax, the wax is expire. Why I buy amway wax is b'coz after expire can change back the % left for new. hehehe....:X-:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
The powder wax doesn't sounds practical for me.
Like making milk with milk powder only.

BS, you should do more DIY waxing. Can improve your relationship with your Coupe.....hahaha.......

Yu, you're one smart consumer......hehehe.......

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
amway ppl when they saw Yu, "You again? come and change expired product!"

i did polish last time, took my 1 whole day. but usually rain halfway i polish. so give up. :biggrin:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I even smart, I don change my self, ask my agen to change for me, hahaha.....
Got 1 time the wax is expire more than 2 years, after 2 years expire can't change any more, so I buy 1 more new wax & the expire wax put in to the new pack & the new pack put in to the old pack, return back the new pack with old wax to amway saying that I'm not satisfy & change to other product, hahahaha.......:regular_smile: :bat:
Try to wash my coupe but rain......

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Ace, u din't bring ADLER down ah? I also miss up, I was thinking u come down on December!...... I need 1 also, how much ah?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, I thought the weather rains only when you wash your car but polish also rain ah?
Maybe God don't want you to have a clean and shining Coupe. hahaha........jk.jk......

Yu, you're damn smart man.
Really salute you.
Must jot it down on my notes first.
A lesson not to be missed.
Anymore special skills, sifu? hahahaha.......

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
daniel, you need to wash the car before you wax, right.
so, it still happen ... raining after my car wash, it's jinx

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hahahaha....... BS, hope that your jinx will leave you once and forever.

I normally wax my car one day after I washed my car.
This is because I takes a long time to wash the exterior and to vacuum and clean the interior of my car.
So I got no time and energy to wax my car anymore.
I'll cover up my car and wax it the following day. :)

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
hahaha, must twist & turn mah, if not how to survive in the market.....:cry_smile:
Oh yes, today I wash my car liau, I think this is the 4th. time washing my car after spry, better than last time, about 2 months 1 wash........:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu - Sifu sekalian,

I need your guys input and opinion like what is the pros and cons of below cars.

My budget max is RM120,000 for my next purchase and I could fork out RM25,000 for down-payment. Why I've to think about purchase another car because recently my family car, a Corrolla Altis, around 3 years old got a minor accident and went for repair. Currently left a 11 years old myvi to ferry my family and I did not need to balik kampung due to MCO. The myvi cannot fit my family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience