Magnet will make my car fly?

Discussion in 'Car Modification' started by donCityZ, Feb 6, 2010.

1. BLANk

BLANk Senior Member

ahhh syht....

im late for the show again....:rofl:

2. lonelylilpig

lonelylilpig Senior Member

Bro, i like the way u explained. It was very professional. U provide the needed proof to suport your say n pin point all mistake made by any other car user.
    Yea i've all of those item u mention which is crap on increasing power output on the engine but i got to say , at times it helps in diff way than increasing power. Like i'm driving a small kenari n the grounding is just mere 3 - 4 mm . So it helps my electronice components when everything is on :rolleyes:

3. donCityZ

donCityZ Senior Member

Got trolls coming here kacau u ar 5115? Kasi pancung lor. kaka...

Anyway return to the topic at hand.

Someone said that exhaust system do not increase hp. Actually, ANY CHANGES to exhaust will CHANGE hp/torque - either up or down only.. Anything u change at the extractor/header until the muffler will change the back pressure, hence changing the amount of exhaust gas being expelled out from combustion chamber. And anything you change at the intake, will change the air intake pressure, hence the amount of air coming into the combustion chamber.

If you are on a tight budget, the simplest thing to do is changing the extractor. Even without changing the muffler, changing the extractor helps to prevent hot exhaust gases to reenter during the overlapping of intake/exhaust cycle of the valves. Thus, more air/fuel mixture enters your combustion chamber => bigger explosion => bigger torque/hp.

But still, the stock muffler is restricting the exhaust gas to a certain point. So the best way to improve flow is just to let out a little bit more exhaust by using aftermarket s-flow, or straight flow. You can also go all the way by changing all the pipes to straight flow from extractor till muffler, but IMO this is stupid. Modification must be done with fuel consumption in mind. Sure you will gain highest hp with that setup, but it is not practical for daily drive. Unless you really want to donate all your money to fuel. Plus, you will lose low end torque greatly because the torque curve peak just shift to higher end by doing this.

This setup, accompanied by higher intake flow, (also with some level of restriction), would be the best to be done to any street use car that expects a little bit more power, while maintaining practicality. Intake pipes also should be restrictive, hence if you see most of the designs incorporates somekind of loops. This is to make the intake have some restriction on it. To balance with the exhaust setup.

This reply is a bit digressing. But just to reply to someone who said exhaust mod do not increase power.

4. lonelylilpig

lonelylilpig Senior Member

Yea some say it doesn't increase the engine power output, and some even it unleashes the potential energy from the engine . Wat i can say is , exhaust tuning help unleashes the engine potential energy by fully drawing out the amount of left over waste gas left in the cylinder. Hence a properly tuned exhaust header can help draw out all of the waste gas out to the exhaust pipe and full charge of fresh air filled the cylinder as a result more complete burning .
    Same goes to the intake runner, diff length n dimension will determine the air traveling pressure n velocity. High pressure air will have a good low to mid power, high velocity n volume of air will increase mid to top end power. It is not something chap ayam brand use some steel tubing weld n joint n walaa u get wat u wanted . It need endless testing n calculating to achieve desire performance !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. camshaft

camshaft Senior Member

the RM600 power bar ...can get afc 2nd already...which can improve fc and increase HP....

6. infinity.melvin

infinity.melvin SlowPoke

yea wei... who the hell in the right mind wil buy such thing so exp? i rather spend it on prostitutes..:rofl:

7. bullet_nos

bullet_nos Senior Member

wahahahaha...wen i read this posting ....:rofl:

infact, i just went to a shop the other day...no offense to the owner, he was generous indeed...but i mean, they claim their product can increase 15% KUASA KUDA! VOLTAGE STABILIZER...TURBO Version...my gudness...smor got DYno chart to show smor wor...

but the DYno thingy very hard to say ma, cos they just light foot abit when without it, then when pasang it tekan kuat kuat...who knows...

15%...pfff....:rofl: