Magician Plate for your license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Magician Plate for your license.

platemagic

Aug 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
JPJ Malaysia had spend 800Million for implementing AES system, do you think we can STOP AES??
YES we have the solution!

PLATEMagic
Visit our blogger for more details: License Plate's Magic, Anti-AES

PLATEMagic is a remote car license plate protected privacy when used for a safe protection AES 11megapixal camera.

It is completely same as the common license plate in appearance. The thickness, width, side breadth of this product is also completely consistent as common license plate, also it can envelop by an original license plate, the appearance is very exquisite! The host can install under the seat or inside gauge pedestal, concealment.
Widely applicability.

Statement: This product protected privacy when this product used for a safe protection and parked the car sincerely, asking a car owner to notice usage situation not and necessarily, if using breach transportation laws, we doesn't undertake any responsibility!

How it actually work, all you need is to press the remote and the blinder will move up and down.

IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE PREODER NOW!
Don't worried we won't ask for your money first.. as we just want to get more quantity for cheaper price...

As for now the MOQ is 100 unit for RM400-RM450 per pair including shipping and import cost for what you see on the picture above. If we able to get more people to actually want one for their car we might be able to lower to cost.

So please drop us an email ([email protected]) and your contact number, type and number of unit. If we manage to get 100 orders then we will contact you and you have to pay for RM100 deposit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much it will cost to do that?.....
Power gain on bhp/torque?
Forged Piston or any forged item for internal modification on 4g13?
Recommended workshop for that?
Whats the disadvantages for turbocharging a small cc engines?

i know guys, changing the engine is ideal rather than wasting money on useless engine....but its unique in a way.....i wanted to know if it possible, if does, i might go along with plan.

by the way, can turbocharging 1.3, possible to drag with 1.8?
Can i use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience