Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Wah... goober... u back liao... how was ur trip?

steve@mr2onlymag

Aug 22, 2007
Guys, I need your urgent help!!

We are only a couple of days from going to press with the latest MR2 Only mag that contains your meet photo shoot, I have a few profiles from some of you, and am struggling to match names/faces to cars, could you please post up a photo of your car with your name underneath if we already have your profile to assist us!!

Many thanks
Steve Bishop MR2 Only Magazine

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Guys, I need your urgent help!!

We are only a couple of days from going to press with the latest MR2 Only mag that contains your meet photo shoot, I have a few profiles from some of you, and am struggling to match names/faces to cars, could you please post up a photo of your car with your name underneath if we already have your profile to assist us!!

Many thanks
Steve Bishop MR2 Only Magazine
mrmic2 : photos : MR2 Club Malaysia - MR2 ONLY PHOTOSHOOT - powered by SmugMug
Helo Steve,
I just included a few captions with the owner's names.
Hope it helps..

steve@mr2onlymag

Aug 22, 2007
The Team at MR2 Only magazine would like to thank you all for the great photo shoot you organised for our magazine, the magazine is now printed and we have had many great comments from our readers about your MR2s, I'm sorry if we missed out any of your profiles, as unfortunately we had a little mix up late in the day before printing. I'm sure we will be in touch again in the near future to feature some more of your cars. We'd also like to keep in touch with regard to future meets and your autocross events.

All the best, and thanks again
Steve Bishop - Editor - MR2 Only Magazine
email:- [email protected]
MR2 Only Home Page

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat liquid u guys use? how much ah? where to buy? my aircon not cold still got gas means condensor dirty and i too lazy drive to aircon shop and want to save $$ and learn at the same time
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience