Magazine Photo shoot Sign Up

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
Name: Randy

Model: SW20 NA Black

Mods:
173HP NA Engine Rev 3 (stock), 17" Work Wheels (Old Skool), Tein Dampers, SW20 Rev 3 outlook.

Best MR moment: Snappy tail end.

Sorry for the late reply guys. Just for info sake.

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
SO far i have profiles for

1)Allan
2)Ben
3)Mickey
4)Rickey
5)Randy
6)Myself

Evelyn is helping us get some of the MRS owners profile. But i've receive no one else. Pls submit your profiles NOW!

TheFalcon

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Subang Jaya
iam.kiamsiap.com
eh, iexit, didn't I post on the last page??
was like the first to post la... -.-"

Name: Derek Wong

Model: SW20 "It's not green/blue, its turquoise!!"

Mods:
245 Engine and stocky as ever, maybe just a clutch change (Exedy), air filter change (KNN), spark plug cables (TRD), absorbers (TIENS), BOV (Blitz), and boost controller (Blitz). Oh yea, and Sparco Racing 17" Rims (Missing tyres)

Best MR moment: Attacking the pylons in MR2 Jom Pandu events.. or maybe, following the words of Chris... "TOUGE!!!"

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Guys the photos Ive seen so far are awesome, Pro standards, even if we had of flew out there for the meet ourselves we could'nt of done better!

We thank you all for arranging this, and I look forward to seeing more photos, and your profiles, and I hope you like the coverage in MR2 Only Magazine, Ive reserved quite a few pages in the next issue!:burnout:

All these awesome photos of your 2's are making me miss my Turbo even more, it's in the workshop having a custom forged piston bottom end rebuild since I wrecked a piston back in July!:argh:

Steve Bishop
MR2 Only Magazine Editor
Wow!Steve..that's a long time since you've driven your MR2 Turbo.
I missed mine for 6 months when it was rebuilding(2nd rebuild) too (last year).
I blew the forged piston after the 1st rebuild.
Visited it regularly at the workshop..sad man...
Don't worry Steve. Hope it will be better with a new 'heart' .

Thanks for the compliment and hope we can get the pictures and profiles to you on time.

Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can we DIY the Viper alike voice module?

So when we open/lock our car, it ll got the "Viper armed" and "Viper dis-armed" sound.

Feel annoying & bored with the standard alarm sounds which are di di, du du, doink doink sound like that -_-lll

Any DIY expert can share how to DIY this? Since nowadays, Fake BOV sound oso can DIY oledi, i think this voice module will b more easy, right?:cool:

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience