MADBUL's Lair @ Mad Mike's Garage

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Not many Malaysians would have the chance to set foot on the picturesque country that is New Zealand. Even fewer would have been automotive enthusiasts that would know a person name Mad Mike Whiddett AND get to meet him at his garage along with his fabled MADBUL.

Such a lucky person do exist in the form of an undergraduate student who is also the co-owner of Awesome Powered, an automotive lifestyle blog.

The master tending to his mighty steed

Those who do not know MADBUL or Mad Mike definitely cannot be called an enthusiast as this combo of car and driver not only made waves in the international drift scene but the recent time attack events as well. The audacious 26B quad-rotor rotary engine that spews fire through the exhaust like nobody's business is THE engine for the FD3S.

If you're planning to visit New Zealand, be sure to drop by Mad Mike's garage as a pilgrimage to the site of automotive awesomeness.

MADBUL gets a bit metrosexual as it has a couple of shoes for every day of the week, not unlike the ladies

Bumpers and skirts, may be worth more with the awesome livery

Red Bull flows through this guys veins

Source: Awesome Powered

Attachments

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
2.6liter of bansheeeee :adore:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
If only there is a road legal FD that has the same engine set up I would really aim to get it. It sounds awesome!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Awesome.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well....4rotor u need 2unit of 13b (fd engine) and custom eccentric shaft...probably import from japan/aussie since i don't really think malaysian's engineering shop up to that job...(*if anyone know local machine shop can do pls let me know...might be worth to look2 n see2) :biggrin:

price????be prepare around 100k maybe?? :hmmm: (including tuning,standalone ecu and all other hardware/job needed to get 4rotor running)

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
an actual 26B would be awesome. even the standard 13b twin turbo would be awesome already.

but my personal preference would be a naturally aspirated 20B in the FD3S :top:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Rotary + turbo :top: