lots of get rich scheme...so which u choose?

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
abfund,empay............all i know its going down the drain very soon.....anyone involved in this schemes.......

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
all tipu one la.... not need to work but get money.... too good to be true... :)

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
If you ask me, you have to pick a product or service you are convinced by. IMO though, one should make his money and take it elsewhere to setup a more stable business. Can you imagine being an agent or whatever until you are like 30 and then the company folds? You have to look for a new job and you will have absolutely nothing on your resume.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I am with swisscash and raking it in monthly in USD.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
empay really can rich ehh?? is it true??
Depends on ur downline also la. Even without downline u'll get money but very2 slow. My frens who are active almost everyday he got new ppl joining. Senang2 he buy new laptop with the money he gets

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
which one bro....put rm1900 get rm1500 one ah........wah that one cool la.....my buddy go witdraw money the bankteller ask where u get the money from...he say u come with to dinner la i willl tell you..........btw how much u invest and u got howmany account.......

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
Depends on ur downline also la. Even without downline u'll get money but very2 slow. My frens who are active almost everyday he got new ppl joining. Senang2 he buy new laptop with the money he gets
oo.. like dat ka.. hd go through the website, quite interesting starting at rm168 but is it can be long lasting?? hd u join it munky??

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'm with u bro
i'm into my 4th month now...
3 more months and i balik modal [as clearly stated] =P
thot of putting more...
coz my mom's upline..fuiyoh...200 orang wei...
cpz he did full time la

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
there's one more...
i dunno the name
100days maturity wan...
any idea?

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
kekek im with swedenfund...

yeaaa after three months u do get the money...and it still running...so im not complaining...

some ppl soo tamak...they say wahhh so littlee....kekek but u put 10usd u expect thousands in return...

well i invest a good amount laa...a safe amount...

practically there are a few i heard of in the market...but get a good upline who is working hard....if not u susah....check their line first...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
I wish they'd be a get rich scheme that is about "Eradicating Mat Rempits" ...

maybe the company will be called "MatMampus" .. or maybe "EmPits" .. (Emway)

u get paid to eradicate the rempits, then u can hire people who want to eradicate the rempits too ... and u slowly build your downline ....

and get more money as your downline help you do it .. then u can just sit back in your own boss chair with a big smile.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience