Looking for Weng Fai

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Hey people,

does anybody know how I can get in touch with Weng Fai? (red RD2)

Let me tell you what happened..

I was supposed to meet-up with him yesterday (27 Oct 08) because my engine is in his workshop and I'm not sure where his workshop is. My engine was transferred from my workshop to his because initially he wanted to purchase my gearbox, but end-up tak ngam according to him.

So anyway, I have a buyer for my engine who came down all the way to KL from Terengganu. This guy arranged for transporter to bring the entire engine all the way from KL back to Terengganu. I called Weng Fai in the morning all the way thru late noon and no answer. No reply to my SMS' either.

The night before, (26 Oct 08) he said he will let me know where the workshop is, but he never did. This has caused alot of inconvenience to me and especially my buyer who drove all the way down from Terengganu. Somemore now he has to make a 2nd trip here to KL. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anybody with any idea how i can contact Weng Fai pls let me know.

Thanks.

Belz

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
KL
you are not the first one who cant contact him...
he stay in cheras midah...
try go and look for him... if not mistaken is prisma cheras condo.
or u can look for ken the FTO owner.
good luck:biggrin:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
is this guy for real?
last night he msg me saying his grandad passed away. so ok lah, i asked him to give me his mechanic's contact number and workshop address, cause i dun wanna disturb him.

then until now still cannot contact. WTF WEY:mad:

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
very usual for this guy..always "MIA"

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
SilkBlogs: finally managed to contact him and got his mech's phone number. settled.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wonderin those who potong spring, how much spring u cut .. measuring from either end,izit i complete circle? or semi circle.. n how low does it get if u cut 1 complete circle or semi circle? wat is the lifespand of yur ori absorber if u cut 1 full circle or semi circle...

thank u sifus sifus out there...hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience