Looking for the "F" Badge

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Just wondering, anyone know where to get this?

is there any taiwan made logo for this. i have been going around and does not seems to see any.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
wow... any china made one?? i saw the ori badge on Ebay and it was crazy... hope there is a taiwan version soon...

ibid99

500 RPM
Sep 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
very expensive.RM780.....not worth
hi bro, i can get it from japan and send it to your hand total rm 680
confirmed original and new !

is F emblem

isF exhaust

isF original rim

If intresting please contact me: 019-2960983, or send me email: [email protected]

For more lexus car parts please view, ibid99 - Yahoo Japan Auction Service
if don't understand can call me ask about it.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

is there any taiwan made logo for this. i have been going around and does not seems to see any.

hi bro, i can get it from japan and send it to your hand total rm 680
confirmed original and new !

is F emblem

isF exhaust

isF original rim

If intresting please contact me: 019-2960983, or send me email: [email protected]

For more lexus car parts please view, ibid99 - Yahoo Japan Auction Service
if don't understand can call me ask about it.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

check out here bro: www.ibid99.com emblem

sherman63

Jul 8, 2008
i have a pair(left & right) of the F-sport badge for the side fenders. In stock now and brand new, can let go at RM550. can PM me if u are interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was wrong.....The petrol was half the tank...However, after cranking a number of times....the engine just wouldn't start....I had to towed the car to the workshop from home....The mechanic told me that the fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience