looking for parts? post it here...

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs

Epain

5 Year | Silver

Epain

5 Year | Silver
May 5, 2012
Johor Baru
Hi everyone i'm looking for the SKYLINE emboss wording at the rear bumper of a GTT... Been looking high and low for this but cant find it anywhere... 
Anybody here knows where i can get it???
Pls PM me or text me at +65 91877452. Thnks

reddice

reddice

Jul 16, 2004
Bima Sakti
Visit site
hye all,

hye,im searching for R34 rear speaker panel.

note : this is different car rear speaker,just want to show how it look like cause i dont really know what they call this thing. :)

if you have it,call me 012-3687105 or just PM me.thanks

Saabie

Saabie

Nov 4, 2004
Hi, Just bought a R34 GTT and ongoing bodyworks to convert to GTR. Current rims are of a wrong offset, therefore looking for rims which will flush with the new kit. Does anyone have Nismo, Volk Racing or other branded rims to recommend? By the way what would the recommended offset for such a setup be?

reddice

reddice

Jul 16, 2004
Bima Sakti
Visit site
Hi, Just bought a R34 GTT and ongoing bodyworks to convert to GTR. Current rims are of a wrong offset, therefore looking for rims which will flush with the new kit. Does anyone have Nismo, Volk Racing or other branded rims to recommend? By the way what would the recommended offset for such a setup be?
hye bro.i think the proper offset for GTR is +12.
i have te37 10.5jj +12. (19 inch)

do pm me if u are intrested :) thanks