Looking for My Love - MR2

sivaworld

Known Member

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
It must be a MR2 season or something...:biggrin: Anyways thanks for the offer Tom's. I will definately will get in touch. I have PM you asking for your mobile no so I can call/sms later.

Tom's I am still waiting for details/pictures of the car you mentioned earlier, and what is the right price you are looking for?

sivaworld

Known Member

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
so? the price doesn't suit you?
It's just that it is a non turbo thats all. My preference is actually a turbo. Based on all the theads so far the advice has been take your time and survey till you get the right one. My advice to you would be the same.

Anyway when you have the love bug...nothing can stop you from getting the car..and i think the MR2 fever is down on you brother.

joethurr

500 RPM

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I remmember the anxiety and excitement before i purchased my first sports car.....wouldnt mind reliving that experience over again :0 ..It's good that u guys are doing a lot of research before diving in and getting urself a mr2.. good luck to you guys..

yn_hell

Known Member

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
this is actually my first car and first sport car, been using a damn old nissan pulsar (year 83) given by my father for these fews years of working.. thats why been doing research and stuff. i have a choice of buying other newer cars, but after asking myself several times, i decide i still shd go for my dream car, cos we only live our life once. besides, as what i heard from you guys is that mr2 is also reliable enough for daily use :)

chlai28

Known Member

chlai28

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Sivaworld, I bought a SW20 MR2 this time last year... and rarely post anything in ZTH. One thing I can say for sure, you will not regret getting the car cos it drives like a dream (in dry weather of cos).

I had originally bought an NA auto but have sinced gone turbo recently :biggrin: definitely more fun !!! In addition my milage has improved slightly with the turbo swap.

There's also a very active owners' community with experienced "sifus" around who are helpful and friendly.

Good luck in your search for the dream ride.

LA53OKD

Known Member

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
hahahah yeah man COME OUT FOR TT SESSION GUYS! its fun esp when we do it in GENTING
hehehehe

lil_piggy2

Known Member

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yo Siva... there is actually an original 245 MR2 for sale... Yellow colour Hard top wan... not too sure if the owner sold it yet or not... but that car is either the only or one of the few (no more than a handful) original 245 MR2 in Malaysia... I saw the car before I bought mine.. the condition is good as the owner constantly maintains and replaces it with original new parts only... but i dun have his contact anymmore.. hahaha... maybe Iexit or MR2Mic can help u contact him... U can probably get that car for about RM50k...

tom's

2,000 RPM

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Hello YN_Hell,
Your bro-in-law asked you to call Keong? I just found out he sold the car already.
I have the contact no. for the yellow 245 MR2. Can PM me if anyone intersted to meet him.
Siva, Yoga mentioned about you :)
Anyone wants to view the latest issues of MR2 only magazine?
Maybe during TT this friday.

sivaworld

Known Member

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Good that you guys are so excited about your future car :-) We need more ‘excited’ ppl around
Not to worry, i'm sure there will be more excitement to come soon, someone MR2 will be mine soon I hope :rofl:. Well we can have a ragging day for newcomers to join the MR2 club and ask them to share their passion for the car :burnout:But honestly you guys all have been great. Thanks for all the encouragement. It helps when you go back and look at the empty parking spot and wonder when the car is coming

sivaworld

Known Member

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
hahahah yeah man COME OUT FOR TT SESSION GUYS! its fun esp when we do it in GENTING
hehehehe
Can I come, although I don't have the car yet....?:hmmmm:. Probably over there I can get an offer or get some advice. I will pay for the drinks:adore:

sivaworld

Known Member

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
I remmember the anxiety and excitement before i purchased my first sports car.....wouldnt mind reliving that experience over again :0 ..It's good that u guys are doing a lot of research before diving in and getting urself a mr2.. good luck to you guys..
Yeah tell me about it, I never felt like this before...it's like getting married. "What am I getting into, do I want to spend the rest of my life with you" then it happens. :love:.

Kinda overloaded with research without the actual is causing brain freeze...Doctor:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

normally, people say not to run the engine hard for the 1st 1500km, no uphill and high speed highways etc..basically be gentle with the engine

however, this article says otherwise

Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power

basically, he recommends us to run the engine hard so the piston ring may seal properly. im started to agree with him and planning to do it after full overhaul soon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience