Looking for My Love - MR2

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Hi all,

After laying my eyes on an MR2 when I was young it was my dream car then and it is still now.

Now that I have the means to own one, I would like to humbly request if you know of anyone or anywhere where this car is for sale please do let me know.

Hopefully you guys can help me bring this dream to a reality. :proud:

Cheers,

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Come to aman suria every friday night....u can choose ur dream car there.....look for the owner and offer him.......hehehehe

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
sivaworld, our resident president cum sales man cum guru is in japan. Take your time to shop around. And i'm sure he'll reply this thread when he returns. He always knows someone somewhere who's selling their MR2 :-)

Meanwhile, go check out what's out there. Prices are subject to condition so look at as many as you can first before committing. BTW which MR2 are you looking for?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
ya heard the veilside mr2 for sale.........go offer that fellow 70K+.......i think he will let go.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Come to aman suria every friday night....u can choose ur dream car there.....look for the owner and offer him.......hehehehe
Hi,
Yeah that will be cool, anyway I of to Hong Kong this Wed for R&R with family and will be back on Sun, am. So this Friday is out. Probably next week Friday would be a better bet for me. Does the club me there every Friday ? I would sure love to meet all of the MR2 clans at least I can pick your brains and get some advice on which MR2 to get and what is the best value for money. :)

Cheers,

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
look for the veilside MR2...:driver::driver::driver:
Hmmm, is this the car that was featured in a local car magazine long time ago. :biggrin:... I think this a real hot car:driver:, but the price will surely match it's reputation and something of strecth and I don't know if i want to spend that much cash on it
:rolleyes:

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
You will only be interested in the Veilside-ed MR2 if you are an uncle :biggrin:
:biggrin:..sorry don't get it...:confused: Anyway would you be able to know if there any other MR2's available for me to view. Actually I wan't around second hand car dealers over the weekend around Old Klang Road and did not find any :rolleyes:

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
sivaworld, our resident president cum sales man cum guru is in japan. Take your time to shop around. And i'm sure he'll reply this thread when he returns. He always knows someone somewhere who's selling their MR2 :-)

Meanwhile, go check out what's out there. Prices are subject to condition so look at as many as you can first before committing. BTW which MR2 are you looking for?
Damn! I just got back from there in May. I wish I knew our resident president then..I hope he brings back some more goodies...

Thanks for the update bro, I hope he will reply my thread too.

I honestly don't know which variations to gor for..what is your advice If I may ask :wavey:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
There are a few variants available... from auto OR manual... n/a OR turbo... targa OR hardtop.

It all boils down to how you wish to "feel the wheel"

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
heya.... for RM70k... i hear a certain Pink MR2 is also for sale... hahahaha...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
You will only be interested in the Veilside-ed MR2 if you are an uncle :biggrin:
hey lil_piggy.....he is talking about you......muahahahaha......dun ku ku ciao ciao sivaworld here la.....terible la u all........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sivaworld: last i heard there is 1 yellow auto mr2 in cheras autocity..... and there is 1 in shah alam used car dealer.......if i find any will inform you......like what uncle midship said: u mau at/mt or na/snail power????? prefer stock then build up urself or already well done???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and 1 more thing.....go to kinokuniya in klcc isetan get the mr2 hyperrev magazine......:idea::biggrin:

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hi, i am also considering of getting a NA manual MR2. mind telling which car dealer in shah alam have one? so i can go there and have a look.
thanks

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
how about 245 turbo manual with new paint n bodykit & many many extra.....will let mine go if price is right

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience