Looking For Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 -Tommi Makinen

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There's a red one in mudah.my. I've checked it out myself last time when looking for one as well, but then decided not to buy it.

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
There's a red one in mudah.my. I've checked it out myself last time when looking for one as well, but then decided not to buy it.
yeap for now only saw that one posting on mudah.my
condition not so good issit that one ?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeap for now only saw that one posting on mudah.my
condition not so good issit that one ?
Well everyone got different standards/considerations when checking used cars so better you check it out yourself to make sure, who knows maybe you might like it. If you want to know in more detail about my observations, then pm me then I can share a bit.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Just curious any special reason to look for a Tommi ? Beside it's a collectable ? I actually still like this look of the evos, but looking back from evo 6.5 - 10 all got their looks but still the CN-CP looks more fierce in stock, but if the Evo 7 - 9 or even 10 went for varis bodykits then it also will look fierce. Main problem of the 10 is that it's everywhere, Proton Inspira kind of spoiled the look of it. And thanks to Proton Waja, the E7 - 9 also kind of spoiled cause alot of them are kitted with the E7 - E9 look.
So in the end it's the E4 - 6.5 look which is more rare, with the Triangle rear lamp as the signature sum even call it pizza lancer due to the rear lamp, and fierce Evo body kits.
:rofl: Juz my 0.05 sen.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just curious any special reason to look for a Tommi ? Beside it's a collectable ? I actually still like this look of the evos, but looking back from evo 6.5 - 10 all got their looks but still the CN-CP looks more fierce in stock, but if the Evo 7 - 9 or even 10 went for varis bodykits then it also will look fierce. Main problem of the 10 is that it's everywhere, Proton Inspira kind of spoiled the look of it. And thanks to Proton Waja, the E7 - 9 also kind of spoiled cause alot of them are kitted with the E7 - E9 look.
So in the end it's the E4 - 6.5 look which is more rare, with the Triangle rear lamp as the signature sum even call it pizza lancer due to the rear lamp, and fierce Evo body kits.
Because it's the most hard core Evo of them all! It's lighter than generation 7-10, but already produces the around 300HP with relatively quicker turbo spooling, plus it has quicker steering ratio and sharper handling.

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak

Yes, I agree with what you are saying, evo 4,5,6 and 6.5 are the best one. my parents keep asking me why I want to buy the car that already almost 12~13 years old.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm referring specifically to the 6.5 TME. I'm not saying the 4-6 is not good but the TME is even faster and more hardcore. IMHO all Evos are great cars except the 10! In terms of looks I actually like the 9 the best cuz it looks smoother, cleaner.

myst

Apr 12, 2006
Bro, are u looking for stock standard TME? My brother got one, outside & inside appreance original TME, black color. Year 2001. Mod only on engine. Currently with 378.66 on Wheel with 47.49 kg Torque. It's for weekend drive only.

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Bro, are u looking for stock standard TME? My brother got one, outside & inside appreance original TME, black color. Year 2001. Mod only on engine. Currently with 378.66 on Wheel with 47.49 kg Torque. It's for weekend drive only.
pm me your contact bro . or can sms to me at 017-3076875
thanks

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Because it's the most hard core Evo of them all! It's lighter than generation 7-10, but already produces the around 300HP with relatively quicker turbo spooling, plus it has quicker steering ratio and sharper handling.
True, but for the price of TME really can consider higher model with banks loans available. Still I prefer the aggresive looks of E4 - E6.5. I guess it's same for those hardcore fans of E3 just the proton wira spoiled the looks of it. Few times I saw either convert or real E3, or maybe wira convert on the road, and never really notice it till I saw the rear lamps.

Yes, I agree with what you are saying, evo 4,5,6 and 6.5 are the best one. my parents keep asking me why I want to buy the car that already almost 12~13 years old.
Well, if can afford, then it's not a problem just make sure u find a very good condition and without rusts. As most of the earlier generation evos I check most have this issue. Currently the E4 -E5 price are quite tempting, problem mainly from loans unless got cold hard cash it's surely cheaper compared to previous years. But look at the similiar version of subaru, their price all much lower compared to evos. Just look at E3, I saw one original non convert sold for 60k the similiar Subaru STI V3 is only asking for about 40+k some even lesser nearing to the 3X+k mark.

Sentra R-Tune

Dec 5, 2007
Hey dude,

Still in the look out for a TME? I have one at the moment and planning to let it go at a good price. Do watsapp me or call me at 017-3596191 if you are still keen in getting one.

Regards,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any good shows on TV you can recommend about cars? I saw a good one that is coming soon to discovery called Chop Shop, where two guys remake wrecks and sell them on http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/chopshop/ - it looks pretty good....any other ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience