Looking for EK9 steering n EK center nav console

Looking For

Looking for EK9 steering n EK center nav console

barrmetal

Dec 31, 2008
hello everyone,

im from kuching, sarawak. im looking for dealer who want to sell me this items n can shipped the items to Kuching. Can PM or SMS (016-8694008) me if there's any news about the items. Thank u.

1. JDM Honda EK9 steering.- prefer good condition
- want to buy if sell not more than RM200 including shipping, or offer me good pricing.
- example picture:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/vti_me/ctr_steering_wheel_01.jpg

2. JDM Honda EK center console, a/c vent. The navigation system control type.
- prefer good condition. doesn't matter if the navigation system is in working or not as long as the screen are not scratch or break.
- want to buy not more than RM200 including shipping, or offer me good pricing.
- example picture:

teethless

Known Member
Dec 19, 2008
U are looking for EK9 Steering Rm200:confused::bawling::bawling:.. i want it too:love:.. give me 10 if they have it for 200..:adore:

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
:confused::confused::confused: MOMO EK9 steering with Airbag cost around 850-1000 depending on condition... If RM200, i'll take 10 at one shot wit cash... LOL

Sometime, even when u gt the $$$... also no ppl selling which describes the rarity!!!

The dashboard around 1.8-2k.........

barrmetal

Dec 31, 2008
:confused::confused::confused: MOMO EK9 steering with Airbag cost around 850-1000 depending on condition... If RM200, i'll take 10 at one shot wit cash... LOL

Sometime, even when u gt the $$$... also no ppl selling which describes the rarity!!!

The dashboard around 1.8-2k.........

:bawling::bawling: hope there is someone who wud sell me RM200.. without airbag also can..:adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m researching how much everybody J project cost, so other people can expect how much to spend on the future j project. Please list engine and tranny by year and model, ecu, wires, starter, clutch, flywheel, shift cable with box, mounts, axles, cost of modifying the ecu and wires too, and anything else that I missed. Assuming you do the project. Please add in for the traction bar.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience