Looking For Cb80 Carburator

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
hi guys..i'm looking for standard cb80 carburator. Anybody want to sell? Help me guys...pls call/sms me at 013-6081 823 for your best price..PEACE!!:regular_smile:

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
CB80 with Carburator .......kihkihkihkihkihkihkih..............really nice jokes guys..........:_: :_: :_:

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
Maxx said:
Cb80 carburator?
or u mean std charade engine (CB23) carb?
Maxx..actually, i'm not so sure about CB code.,let's make it clear..i just bought used charade aura 1.0 standard year 1991 as a second car. is there any different between aura CS or CX engine. No right? So my idea is to get another standard carburator since mine one 'kong' already recently..cannot tune@adjust anymore..my problem is, when i switch on the a/cond, the engine will 'jerk' a little bit..engine rpm become lower & lower & then the engine will stop running

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
auragtti said:
CB80 with Carburator .......kihkihkihkihkihkihkih..............really nice jokes guys..........:_: :_: :_:
..ya..ya..ya..i'm wrong auragtti....anyway, thanks for the 'kihkihkihkihkihkihkih...now i know you are the ''Master" in Daihatsu world....

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
just some interior part different. others is the same between cs and cx.

i think if the engine stall when switcing yhe a/c doesnt mean the carb kong.
try switch on the a/c and throttle ur engine, maintain it at around 1k rpm.
if the engine wont stall, then there is something "missing"/not functioning for the a/c idle control system.

auragtti

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
lenteng said:
..ya..ya..ya..i'm wrong auragtti....anyway, thanks for the 'kihkihkihkihkihkihkih...now i know you are the ''Master" in Daihatsu world....
I'm not a "MASTER".......just a follower like you........hehehehehe........cheers up bro.......don't be to emotional laaa bro.....:_: :_: :_: :_: :_: :_: :_: :_:

dieerag

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
haiya lu auragtti....always make people sad sad sad lor.....n i'm agree with lenteng....ur the otai in charade's world....:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :confused_smile: :mouth_closed: :emoticon_U: :sad_smile: :cry_smile:

hehehhehe.....so no wonder y he's own a powerful ggti...not gtti....

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dieerag said:
haiya lu auragtti....always make people sad sad sad lor.....n i'm agree with lenteng....ur the otai in charade's world....:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :confused_smile: :mouth_closed: :emoticon_U: :sad_smile: :cry_smile:

hehehhehe.....so no wonder y he's own a powerful ggti...not gtti....
powerful GGTI...wahahah...ya la lenteng,he owns one :shocked:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
lenteng said:
gavan...wrong code maybe..correct me if i'm wrong..
hey, sorry bout that, i thought you modded your CB80 to a carbie turbo or something =) you know, some people just wanna be different =)

so your engine code is a cb23, its a 1.0L 6valve engine usually runnning on a carb =)

bout the carb, please do check the A/C idling screw, i suspect that the thing is not set properly so when you switch on the air-cond, the idling drops and the air-cond dies =) the thing is activated via a vacuum thing(i forgot whats it called already) and it would push the butterfly to open up a lil when the a/c is switched on, if im not mistaken on the cb23 its located on the right of the carburator below the filterbox(if you are facing the car from the front). tighten the screw a lil and do make sure to test it before driving, cause tightening it too much might cost your RPM to shoot up when the a/c is switch on and that causes more fuel ussage =) the carb should be fine since it does not dies off when the engine is running without air-cond after it has already warmed up and on normal operating tempreture =)

my two cents, hope this helps you a lil =)