Looking for an Altezza

Rossie

Dec 1, 2005
Hi guys,

Been looking around for an Altezza for quite a few months now, but did not like much of them...

However, I've seen this one, it looks really good and the mods that the previous owner have thrown in are pretty impressive...

Do you guys have any idea on the history of this car? Or better yet, is the previous owner here to shed some light?

Any other advice on this Altezza would be much appreciated too! Really hope that this would be the one!

Thanks!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Which car u referring to by the way?

Rossie

Dec 1, 2005
Yup! That's the one!

It has some nice mods such as a supercharger and an 8-pot caliper...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
a "Altezza" search on mudah.my moments ago showed that there are no less than
10 unit of Altezza for sales..
good luck!

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
wfhan: haha.... no worry mates... i'll be back once i sort out some plan. :) hehe.

rodcyprian: oo yes. it's powerful car. love this car so much and i do enjoy every moment driving it. but plan comes and need to let go tezza for a while. u can check mudah.my and call to check out the car condition. i would advice u to buy it from owner. i got mine from used car. lots of wear and tear. spent quite a lot to maintain it to tiptop condition. :) u can call public bank and check for the eligible loan. they will answer most of ur question.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Jason:I like that statement..."I''ll be back..." hehehehe.

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
anyone selling Boss kit for altezza?? or where can i get it. sorry out of topic:confused:

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
wfhan: haha.... no worry mates... i'll be back once i sort out some plan. :) hehe.

rodcyprian: oo yes. it's powerful car. love this car so much and i do enjoy every moment driving it. but plan comes and need to let go tezza for a while. u can check mudah.my and call to check out the car condition. i would advice u to buy it from owner. i got mine from used car. lots of wear and tear. spent quite a lot to maintain it to tiptop condition. :) u can call public bank and check for the eligible loan. they will answer most of ur question.
jasonchee: Thanks for advice, i will make up my mind after i selling my EG B16A.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PPL,

I have a 6 year old aeroback in relatively good condition except for the rust on the car roof. The rust is 'bubbling' out from the underside. Any sifu know how to 'kow tim' this problem. Can I remove the entire roof and get a new one?!?!?!?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience