Looking for 7th Gen celica, urgent

weiren686

Known Member
Jun 15, 2010
Johor
hi all ,

Do anyone know any celica (M) is selling right now?
i just sold my car and very need to buy a celica nw.. please help me...th x:)

PS: 7th gen..

Last edited:

OnlyToyota

Known Member
Jun 28, 2010
Penang
Re: celica needed, urgent

i have 1 celica ST202 but Auto, 3S-GE engine. you can offer me good price and i will consider to let go.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

I may wanna sell mine.... silver 7th gen celica... 6speed manual.... superstrut edition.... :)

weiren686

Known Member
Jun 15, 2010
Johor

hi, i'm drove perodua myvi=)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

OnlyToyota:

Hi, i looking for 7th gen GT-s mode:) thanks for ur offering:)

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

im my opinion, i think you should at least tell which generation celica are you interested in ?
it would increase your chances to find the right one as you seem to be in a hurry.

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

well when it comes to 7th generation you should ask Bro Barbarian. he is famous in the world of celica. haha. I drive an auto gt-s. i love it alot although i had problems with it before.

well i'm not worry cause my car is a 2005 so next year its a 6 years car. and one reason i wanted the celica is caused i love it and would like to keep it long so no worries.

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

<quote>hi, so when we apply loan , is refer to the year when the car reach malaysia? or refer to the date of birth in Japan?</quote>
i can't answer you that cause i didnt handle the loan but i think is the year it's made. and mine is a recon model so loan rate is diff.

<quote>hmm..sounds good. So far any problem that u face?</quote>
just some electronic prob.

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

wow ... its greatly modified and won alot of trophies. congrats.
so why sudden selling your car ?

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

i have 1 celica ST202 but Auto, 3S-GE engine. you can offer me good price and i will consider to let go.
bro, i wld suggest u posting on the sales page, incl some pix and info :) Happy surfing

Do post some pix for own viewing pleasure on the Celica Album page, i drive an ST202 as well :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008

Damn u really made ur car pink? Anyway good luck in finding the right celica for you. And if you do buy it do join us at ccm official forum as well and at facebook

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

COz wish to chg bigger car,,that car is not convenienve for me as i planned to working in KL soon.
How much u bought ur Celica bro.
i bought it for rm13xk. it's a bit expensive compare to usual recon found in motor trader magazine cause its a year newer and abit modded from japan.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

come see the car for yourself in our coming outing.... next Sunday evening CCM outing.... :)

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

oh wait.. I changed my mind.... I cannot bare to see my car becoming a pink mobile....

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008

Do take note that banks wont give that much loan for these celic's as they have aged quite a lot, from what ive heard. on FB u can just type "celica club malaysia" and u should be able to find it. Next tt is posted in this forum at the tt section.

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor

actually when i was looking for celica i didn't think of whether i want a manual or auto cause i want to look more first. but when i saw this one for sale i go and see de car and realize its a 2005 which is very new as japan stop production in 2006 and got alot of goodies like 18" rim, exhaust, recaro, suspension and bodykit. so just get it. and that time all de recon is auto and no bodykit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All Senpais,

Which is the way to go for my selections of cars, B8 Passat 380TSI (new) or F32 428i coupe (2nd hand) having priced very similar at RM 158k?

I am rather torn in between 2 due to the fact that I love the DSG experience on the Pasat while wide track rear wheel drive machine is highly desirable as well. Additionally, the N20 engine on the beemer seems to have some issues with oil drip head gasket and timing chain guide which are rather a concern to me.

Hence, I appreciate all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience