Look Out Point, Hulu Langat, Closed? Why?

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey any of you guys knows that look out point at hulu langat is closed?

There is like huge notice put up by majlis perbandaran kajang and the main entrance is barricaded, anybody know what happened there?

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Really? Have not been there for a long time already. If it will be permanently closed then that's sad since that used to be my favorite place to escape a little bit of heat from the city.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the notice there sounds very serious, wonder whats going on, its my favorite hang out place too... i tink the closure has not been long because CNY banners was all over, the closure must havent taken place very recent... its was shocking to reach there and barricade was all over...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh so the Kajang Municipal Council took the matter in its own hand by ignoring the court's injunction order. Where is Khalid Ibrahim?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice place to relax except no parking, need to walk uphill...hehe

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
they closed this place ah?!?! i use to go there really often...when i was in kajang...really nice memories there..hehehe :rofl:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
based on the article they claim the renovations are not approved and is dangerous to visitors...maybe there is some hanky panky...but i doubt hanky panky in the car is related la..hahahah....cause car hanky panky got so many other places ... :rofl:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Agreed with you dude. Hmm, the construction of it is already looks very dangerous from the outside d. Especially when you have to climg a freaking steep staircase just to get up to the Restaurants.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
from my visits, the stair case looks ok to me compare to many place's stair case, the steps are wide and not that steep, compare to our famous batu caves, and other caves, quite well contructed stair case if u ask me for staircase for climbing a hill, about renovations, i dunno, the renovation of that place was in that way ever since and been liddat for many many years, why only take action now? and... the renovations... technically i dunno... but still feels quite solid... i actually jumped all around the restaurants lol...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just yesterday, Lotus Cars Malaysia mobilized some of their esteemed owners for an exclusive live viewing of the Malaysian F1 GP at the Equatorial Hotel KL. For this year's F1, Lotus Cars decided they'd have a peaceful private function at the hotel instead and as it turned out, a brilliant call since it was a wet and humid race in Sepang this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience