List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

cwai

cwai

Aug 6, 2008
hi!...brother ReRider,where can i get the headlamp cover for FD stock?or recommend for any after market product?Tq...:biggrin:

savahn

Known Member

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Drive to KL, its not that far.

I am looking for 13B-RE from a Cosmos. Anyone have any leads?

lemon_demon

Known Member

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
so far i havent found any of rotary experts in malacca... but for minor2 probs, a workshop in malim jaya could probably fix it... been servicing my rx7 there since year 2000...

eddiehii

eddiehii

Apr 4, 2006
so far i havent found any of rotary experts in malacca... but for minor2 probs, a workshop in malim jaya could probably fix it... been servicing my rx7 there since year 2000...
hi lemon_demon,

can you tell us in more detail the shop in malim jaya? the address or shop name?

normally when you want to fix major problem, where do you go? KL to repair?

thanks in advance

skyphin

Known Member

skyphin

Known Member
Jun 19, 2008
Hi Bro,

Pls give more details for above workshop you mention...:biggrin:

U are Malaccan? ur car still having with you? what's ur RX-7 no plate?

Thank's for advice !! :smokin:

malimsiao

Known Member

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
Yeah can u share with us the workshop in malim jaya? I live in malim jaya for 10 years already (check my nick.. hahahaa) and i never seen a rx7 in any workshop before.

lemon_demon

Known Member

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
the shop name is 'Seng Motor Repairs', its near the malim maybank.. they quite familiar with minor2 rotary probs, thanks to my car (their lab mouse). they even done the engine swap works for my car before... but 1 thing, they are awfully slow & overpriced...
i jz took over my dad's stock rx-7.. the car is yellow and the plate no is double digit... easily noticed in town area n ayer keroh... jz had some bodyworks done on the car (thanx RERider) & now spraying..
is there any other FDs in melaka? saw few cool rx-8s in town...

eddiehii

eddiehii

Apr 4, 2006
the shop name is 'Seng Motor Repairs', its near the malim maybank.. they quite familiar with minor2 rotary probs, thanks to my car (their lab mouse). they even done the engine swap works for my car before... but 1 thing, they are awfully slow & overpriced...
i jz took over my dad's stock rx-7.. the car is yellow and the plate no is double digit... easily noticed in town area n ayer keroh... jz had some bodyworks done on the car (thanx RERider) & now spraying..
my goodness, your car is the yellow rx7 now currently "parked" inside soh sprayworks? i think you sent the car there two weeks ago. they only started to spray your car this week. hahaha. my shop just somewhere opposite so i noticed the car for quite sometimes :biggrin:

i have yet to own any RE. just planned to get a rx8 but worried about maintenance and repair in melaka as we know la, mlk not many mechanic knows RE. really appreciate your information.

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Andy, you should gather some RE members in Melaka, start with a few in a small group. I know we have some members in Melaka and Muar. I will get you the list so that you can contact them for gathering.

RERider

P/S: When will you be coming to KL?

skyphin

Known Member

skyphin

Known Member
Jun 19, 2008
Hi Bro,
i saw 1 yellow ori Rx-7 always pass by limbongan with no: 22 (if i not mistaken) driver is a malay uncle;is it ur father?

Thank's for ur warkshop info,but the comment is not that good,but anywhr got Rotary support in m'cca,hope not the only 1...:banghead:

skyphin

Known Member

skyphin

Known Member
Jun 19, 2008
Andy, you should gather some RE members in Melaka, start with a few in a small group. I know we have some members in Melaka and Muar. I will get you the list so that you can contact them for gathering.

RERider

P/S: When will you be coming to KL?
Hi RERider,

Can you pls help ask ur Muar members for any support Rotary Workshop in Muar,area?
* now got new highway;malacca-muar only 20-25minutes..consider nearer than kl...Tx !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience