List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

rx8dorifto

Jun 24, 2009
Hi hi Malaccan :)

Good to know there r actually a few Malaccan driving rotary :)

I'm currently working in Singapore. Next weekend going back Malacca. Shall we come out for a drink and chit chat?

Hi Bro,

Today i pass buy during lunch time,like nothing happenning there..but anywhr update you soonest...information sharing :listen:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

ya ya, how about a gathering in Melaka next weekend?

I'll be back next weekend.

Andy, you should gather some RE members in Melaka, start with a few in a small group. I know we have some members in Melaka and Muar. I will get you the list so that you can contact them for gathering.

RERider

P/S: When will you be coming to KL?

Apr 2, 2008
Speedline Garage klang
Jln meru klang, rotary engine parts and tranplant..
call at 016-2323994

Feb 20, 2009
Just to update on Johor bahru side.. Vaz maz now don't service 8 or 7 anymore.. They only do engineering works and major modifications like going turbo.. I've found one quite good and it's on the same jalan as vazmaz. Saint performance, look for wong. 0167751368.

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
if u cherish ur car....i advise you not to go there... when he first started out i went already... and things didnt turn out well...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Ivan, long time no see... what's the story? mind to share?

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
my bro paid 250rm for a item which cost 5usd.. that one no choice coz there was a mis communication...

my bro told him there wad not enuff air in the tyres and asked him to pump the tyres b4 going for a tuning session.. he went and came back with a torn tyre and asked my brother to get a replacement tyre... and he didnt even finish the tuning and asked my bro to go back again... wtf??!?!? if he is wad he claims to be a seasoned mac for vas mas thn he sure aint showing it man...
in my books...he is even more worthless then my shit...
of coz...he MAY have improved over the years... but in my eyes.. he is still shit..

ohh and did i mention abt the fake trust air filter for the price of the original??

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
hi all rotary owners,
i had tried to ask the spareparts shop for driver side fd door lock/unlock cable,,

the boss called up the mazda parts centre, it seem they don care to stock it..

anyone has tried to source it??

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
thanks bro,,
already got it done with the toyota cable,, modified to fit.. maybe next time.. cheers.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Indeed, Speedline Garage suggested above produces some really nice rides. Located nearby Klang Parade

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience