LIM KOK WING

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by totti@Feb 22 2005, 13:45
Yup, most of the good lecturers are gone.

Imagine this, he instructed some of the lecturers(I believe the new, young ones) to paint the tables, mop the floor and all. (in the early days of the cyberjaya campus).

You guys should check out LimCOCKwing's friendster account.
(done by the students who 'love' him so much, of course.)
pls direct me to the COCKwing friendster or unfriendster..

ps........Lim's cock got a wing....

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by na_power@Feb 22 2005, 02:02
[zoohalee][vtec][,Feb 22 2005, 01:36 ]
but some other students dont have any choice except join lkw, as a example architecture students... like or not if want to do architecture have to join lkw... unless want to enter goverment U...
lkw architecture are not recognize dude...(yes its true)

a lot of student graduate complain about this and yet lkw charge the most expensive
so do u know other colleges that have architecture course? i mean private coll not goverment uni...
taylor's got,my fren taking ;)

(no comment on tat college,juz inform u) :)

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by sotplugDESIGNER@Feb 22 2005, 20:03
[zoohalee][vtec][,Feb 22 2005, 01:36 ]
but some other students dont have any choice except join lkw, as a example architecture students... like or not if want to do architecture have to join lkw... unless want to enter goverment U...
lkw architecture are not recognize dude...(yes its true)

a lot of student graduate complain about this and yet lkw charge the most expensive
so do u know other colleges that have architecture course? i mean private coll not goverment uni...
taylor's got,my fren taking ;)

(no comment on tat college,juz inform u) :)
taylors only have diploma level n dont have degree level, if want to further studies have to go overseas...

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
sotplugDESIGNER Feb 18 2005, 13:26 Post #54

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3038

hahaha, 4 my views,i think 1 giv n 1 take,i mean sum1 offer u sumthing then u muz b think kfuly b4 u accept it,juz dun regret

neway who anti lkw come 2 my college,smaller than lkw but all lec n student damn frenly

MSC International College (under PRIME GROUP OF COLLEGES,SEGi GROUP OF EDUCATION)

em... infact MSC also can be consider, there offered advertising design,graphic design, multimedia design, interior design, industrial design, photography, video amination, music, and performing art. Fees is also affortable..if any body interested on the programme, can e-mail to [email protected] for further clarification.
:D

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
duh...as evyone knows private colleges like LKW r out there making money out of u guys.... to them, da students r their clients n customers....

However in da business of local public instituition, YOU are the product... while da government are the clients....

so there u go....

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
wow so panas membaran zoohalee kekeke..........

anyway case settle liao we dont have to pay anything cos it was a miscommunication between the bursary & us says LKW right hand woman Gail.P

yeah right!communication school miscommunication for more than a month

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
Originally posted by BudakSiol!@Mar 28 2005, 19:20
wow so panas membaran zoohalee kekeke..........

anyway case settle liao we dont have to pay anything cos it was a miscommunication between the bursary & us says LKW right hand woman Gail.P

yeah right!communication school miscommunication for more than a month
[snapback]847969[/snapback]​
Oh? What about those who already paid?

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
whoa dude..daylight robbing.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
What other fees is compulsary like GYM fees, referring to those ridiculous fees where most people don't want to pay.

So RM 500 for registration, and RM 240 per semester? *#@(&$*(#&@&$@#

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience