Lighten Crank Pulley

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
will not loose much momentum. do not need early down shift.

only lazy driver needs heavy pulley for momentum.

in addition to that, you do not need a super lightened/undersized pulley for daily drive.

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
i see.. so you said when we'll loose much, it means we WILL lose abit right?

btw, how are ur brakes of ur 9931? I've bled them the other day :).

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
im using lightened crank pulley, but mine is undersized one ( got 3 sizes- standrd, medium and small)i chose medium size ... all i can say, the pick up very cun and the sound level is still the same like oem... really can feel the difference...

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
If oni 1-2 bhp increase, I don't think you could actually feel anything. Mytheology crank pulley cost around 500 without installation right?? Really wonder if its worth it for 1 bhp. Adjustable fuel regulator can get u more. Much cheaper as well

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
lets say the improvement the LCP gives is an increase of a 1-2 hp over the stock PEAK hp...it doesnt tell much about the overall increase of power or drivability...actually the whole powerband curve oso has to be looked at ...n it can be seen that it brings up almost the entire powerband, making the car pull better throughout the revs...meaning better drivability...

plus another benefit wud be the torque, which is definitely noticeable...especially in the lower gears...

a good buy, this one...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
it is NOT the increament of 1 or 2 hp, it is the improvement of the engine respond
alo there kendrick :wavey:, yeap it is not just the increment of that little hp that matters the most hehe

dorift0

Jan 15, 2010
Subang
oh hi, taufufa.....whats up ?
you wanna share too ?
your whole engine is balanced and lightened ?
hope to hear from ya......sifu

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
so far the mythelogy lcp from drex is still holding good so far, cant find any faults with it

oh hi, taufufa.....whats up ?
you wanna share too ?
your whole engine is balanced and lightened ?
hope to hear from ya......sifu
aloha there boss! ive been sharing so far what i noe hehe

cant fight law of diminishing returns....too much hassles costs involved in sending engine parts out of the state, 0-100 in spprox. 8 sec cukup makan edi lah :driver:

lol....for real???hahahaha.................
hehe yea, i dont have any what-u-call-it-IP-tracking thingy, just from the style hehe i can tell lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience