Lets share u & urs KENARI pic also...!

tikuruok

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Sarawak
aLL_tHE_bESt said:
bro,nice rims u hv..........but should be quite expensive......for recorn rims.......... :smile:
yeap, it's quite expensive as far as im concern, but in kk, nice car modders usually go for japan rims, guess dats y its expensive.2 piece sum more. saw some work rs rims, goes for 1500. so far, aerodwn bumpers, the cheapest i get/quote is around 400 each. :mad:

sharylrene

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Penang
Just now saw a Kenari Move at Kulim here....Sharing here.... :biggrin:

But feel that color not so match with the car.... :frown: So bcome Bengster oredy.... :tongue:

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
kevbkb said:
hmmm..that green kenari join race ka? y the front rim black? hehehe..
Haha, may b the owner's tyre just blow then change the spare tyre lo...

kevbkb

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Borneo
yalor..cos dun show left side of the rim also...hahaha..who know that's racing kenari ma....

tikuruok

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Sarawak
kevbkb said:
wah tikuruok, ur meter green light modify use hp led izzit?

no lah, not hp led one. you can get the normal led bulb, plug and play. that's for the rpm meter. the volt meter use normal bulb, push and twist type. and wallah!!!hehehe...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
icecube said:
anyone using the bench type of front seats and using original manual gear stick ?
do i need to mod the gear stick or anything?? just curious as i doesnt intent to switch to auto type yet....
bro,its not a must to change to side column shift.Some manual cars they just bend the rod of the gear..bend it out then it'll be able to use liao...for the handbraek.....shouldn't be a problem..but not wasy to pull lar....i plan to put move seat..

aLL_tHE_bESt

Known Member
May 13, 2005
can be anywhere
MANUAL kenari can convert MOVE seat mehh.........???

i seen b4, their MOD the seat...make a hole at the centre......

not nice lahh......... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion –
70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles.
80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market
90's were really interesting: it started with white being the strong colour and in the mid-nineties, dark hunter green – like the Ralph Lauren green – became very popular across vehicle segments.
Through 2000 to 2010 silver was dominant.
That was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience