Lets share u & urs KENARI pic also...!

kevbkb

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Borneo
kelisa6009, now he dunno wat do to wif his car.he just want to use silk spoiler.maybe the double spoiler he goin 2 sell it

kcar

Oct 3, 2004
bryan90s said:
NICE CAR DUDE.

BTW..is this the butterfly spoiler/silk? always confuse. anyone using double spoiler?
i am using double spoiler

kevbkb

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Borneo
DJgerm, where got sampah ur car.nice bah.actually i like heart village bodykit.last time sikit lagi want to buy that bodykit too...

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
wah, all niceee nicee kenari.
LAst time i heard my friend said miri alot of kenari modded already. i think she said got american metal grill also.... she said the front grill got metal metal thingy... hahaha..
anyway i used to live in miri last time, now working in kl and drive a kenari.. modding here is much cheaper. :D lots of fiber stuff, next time u come kl can buy and take back. :D
the bonnet wings with scoop selling rm150 here mostly in assesories shop fiber type. but i dont think its nice if u are not using RS full bodykit.
and there are quite rare heart village full kits around, mostly have heart village rear bumper only and front is different (Some RS ,some peanut, some aerodown) ... DJGerm heart village bloody cun lar, tat day i see also drooling...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
aiyo..taiko..my car very cacat wan lar..so low n hodoh...humble ride lo..

to my opinion lar...if u wan to play heart village..its under VIP style...rather not put the bonnet wings n scoop....felt that it'll spoil everything...keke..wished could put benz bonnet...but hard to get nice quality wan..n my pocket dun allow le... :tongue: n my car is the worst among all..sry n paiseh all tai ko tai ko

kevbkb

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Borneo
icecube, got american metal grill meh in miri? haven't see b4? or u say the ciplak one like plastic only? hehehe ..that one i got see but not nice as the ori full bodykit american metal. Now many kenari modify here but just simple only..use the aerodown,rs, nrf, silk n heart village..that what i did see la...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
many HV around...bout many of them make it look sporty...

btw i like the aero magic limited ed...n butterfly style...nice..HV wit benz hood

Last edited:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Wahh...many nice Canary's here!!! Good Job guys!!!:tee:

kevbkb

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Borneo
which one is the aero magic limited ed? which pic?sound interesting that name.hihihi..i want to change a bit my kenari design..just a lil bit (50 sen)

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
kevbkb said:
which one is the aero magic limited ed? which pic?sound interesting that name.hihihi..i want to change a bit my kenari design..just a lil bit (50 sen)
malaysia market still dun have aeromagic for fiber.....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Yo bro Move_NRF...show some of ur monster Canary picture here lar..hehehe:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thought it would be good if we can have a thread to share experience in using suspension. Many suspension including OEM nowadays do not last. And for some of us, we love to just compare many different ones and get the best one. But that is an expensive hobby! So let us share here. Details to share are:

Car:
Brand and model: (suspension brand and model)
Durability: (no of years it served you before soften or scrapped)
Roads used on: (smooth, bumpy, gravel etc)

*Optional
Comfort...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience