legendary toyota levin AE86 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

legendary toyota levin AE86 for sale

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
just for my info, how much you nego for the price?

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
tomorrow try bank rakyat pulak, who knows i might get a lower interest rate :biggrin:

gizmoz82

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
thanks bro,gizmos .. are u by any chance the guy driving the red E30 .. yea the E30 belongs to my dad,he also likes cars but more into mercs and that beemer.he sold if off few months back then bought a 190E..
mine the maroon colour coupe.also at our neighbourhood got other red e30 coupe that belongs to the lawyer.luckly for the new owner that bought your e30.so many rare part....so the fairlady also yours?

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
yea yea,yours is the louder one hehe.. if not mistaken the other car that u mentioned is turbocharged am i right??..my dads car quite nice,especially the wheels,many ppl was eyeing the wheels but he didnt wanna sell it off separately..
yup the fairlady was mine,sold it off recently then bought this patlok..now eyeing another car so thinking letting go this...bfr that I've also owned a 240sx and S13,then a GX90 mark 2 and an RA61 celica XT(SR20DET)..my bro also into cars there was an MR2 and an ori GX81 mark 2 but all sold off liao..
i stopped playing cars and went into big bikes for 2years bfr i bought the 300ZX...that also i have changed 5 different bikes ehehehehe...

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
sorry bro.. i'm an FR person,hooked to it since a long time,totally not interested in any FF car....already have a wira 1.6 as a daily car so dont need another local car.try to sell your car separately can get better price..hmm, if really really wanna swap also you'll have to top up a helluva lot of money,cos i'll take in used car price..on second thought i think better notlah, takut i sangkut with your car pulak then tak boleh beli kereta yg i nak cari...

azmank

Jun 20, 2008
nice ride bro. i wish i got the cash for it he2..

Bro, just curious, ur trd 2 way lsd, is it full lock? how is it like driving the lsd 2 way? some say it is difficult to drive on the normal driving. Hope u can share ur experience.. tq

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
2way LSD in layman terms also means full lock... just to delve further its actually 1way acceleration lock,1way deceleration lock hence called the 2way LSD..if you're not used to it,its abit hard to drive on normal driving,no biggie actually you'll get used to only your passenger might be thinking as if your car is dropping into pieces..my previous FR's all using 2way LSD,its just noisyla especially when slow turns and moving off,other than that its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there... my friend has a kelisa and he is planning to transplant to a better perfomance engine or halfcut... i heard most of them using mira engine... does anyone have more info about this engine? or other engine if there is other choices, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience