LED for Eagle Eye

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
just wondering if we can make eagle-eye using bright led...anybody can show me the diagram so we can make it....im a little stupid about electronics....
so,then we can make the cheap LED eagle eye....isn't it great right?

C

chilskater

it turn out that the rod is smaller than the LED..how ever i can use the end of the rod that actually hooked to the blinds railing to be LED socket and projects the LED lite to the rod..that just an idea..again i dun have rotary tool to cut ... :(

C

chilskater

the super bright LED cost me RM2.50 per one unit and RM0.10 per unit for capasistor of 220ohms..

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

i am looking for cheap rotary tools now..

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
chilskater said:
the super bright LED cost me RM2.50 per one unit and RM0.10 per unit for capasistor of 220ohms..

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

Capacitors is in farad ler. ^^

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
chilskater said:

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

huhu ohm lor..anyway why u need 4 resistor for 2 LED??
where to find those bright LED ar?

im still working on this DIY..hehe..
dont have rotary tools oso,but managed to cut it wif ordinary small saw..what a misery..haha..will put pics later afta finish..

C

chilskater

2 resistor for backup..kedai jual electrical components..u want to buy rotary tool?PM me..im not selling but know someone jual 2nd hand lar..for the LED..they will test it for u

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
chilskater said:
thanks for correction.i lupa my kemahiran hidup subject lar
^^ remember to teach me how u do it ok? hehe

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
chilskater,can post for me LED and resistor ar?damn hard to find those in my place..can ar..i upah u summore..

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm...y not we modified it to use small led(like the handphone one la)...

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
any led also can..but where to find wan ar?mivecmerah,got led shop near u ar?finish fabricating and bending all over the thing..but no LED!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need help...i trying to install this steering to my ae111 seg..but i got confused wit it...can i know what others parts i should have b4 i install this steering..what about airbag?is it pnp only?or its better removed?what about horn wiring...

i really need help from all diy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience