latio 1.6 hatchback, swift 1.5

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I end up buying Suzuki Swift of year 2012.Condition is good with mileage of 41k km. Mileage doesn't look like tempered but who know, plus overall car condition is good. Hopefully the car got no hidden problem. Thanks everyone for your kind opinion and experience sharing. :driver::driver:
Post some pictures.....:driver:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Cool. Time to supercharge it.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
bro vr2turbo, i haven't collect the car coz got no time to come down to kl. so i still don't have pictures of the car but it is the gx model. very basic, don't even have a body-kit and everything is still standard. will collect it by this weekend. since it is just for my wife daily use, i guess the will be no modification on that car at least for few year. :driver::driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro vr2turbo, i haven't collect the car coz got no time to come down to kl. so i still don't have pictures of the car but it is the gx model. very basic, don't even have a body-kit and everything is still standard. will collect it by this weekend. since it is just for my wife daily use, i guess the will be no modification on that car at least for few year. :driver::driver:
Congrats on your purchase and hope it lives up to your expectation.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah! congrats on finally finding the car you want....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
jom drag race! :rofl:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
How is Swift wear and tear part price ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry 2 be rude guys...juz pissed..i parked my car out side summit..go and yumcha..when i comebacki saw 2 guys near my car i asked them wuts wrong...than they said someone reverse and bang my car..twice...my lights broken..bonet dented..bumper broken..its goona cost me a bomb..
according 2 a witness..the guy came out from the feng tau club..
he didnt get the car plate//all he go was

car type: wira
nuber plate: WEA ****
colour : brown

if any of u see dis guy...his car..the back bumper is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience