latio 1.6 hatchback, swift 1.5

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Nissan airbag. Why u guys give excuse.
They promise me during service. After 3mths I go again....said otw.
Tell them properly, 3mth I din make even a mouse noise. Not even use customer right policy.
Straightly they change for me.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nissan airbag. Why u guys give excuse.
They promise me during service. After 3mths I go again....said otw.
Tell them properly, 3mth I din make even a mouse noise. Not even use customer right policy.
Straightly they change for me.
Always like that, make noise then they give you first.......lol

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I already own an Inspira 2.0 (A) 2011, so this car is also out of my choice. I don't want to have 2 Inspira at home..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I read that Latio is quite good & comfortable car even though the spoiler is really ugly to me, rarely heard owner complaining bout their car. Swift design look nicer compared to Latio but the size is a bit small.
I think you are 80/20 already......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Always like that, make noise then they give you first.......lol

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I think you are 80/20 already......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
Sort of like he is favoring the Latio more. :biggrin:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Latio, i like d space & comfort even though the spoiler is f****king ugly. Swift, everything is okay except space. I just don't know which 'almost 10 years old car' is better. I don't want to be a regular workshop visitor after getting d car. kinda 60/40 for now :confused::confused::confused:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But Suzuki now for Malaysia is under Proton right? No more its own brand presence here, isn't it? So maybe still go with Nissan better.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
What I know is Suzuki convert all of their outlets to Proton and stopped their sales of new Suzuki cars, now they are selling Proton cars.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
What I know is Suzuki convert all of their outlets to Proton and stopped their sales of new Suzuki cars, now they are selling Proton cars.
iirc, they do still bring in parts for suzuki's... in the near future... no issueslah

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
iirc, they do still bring in parts for suzuki's... in the near future... no issueslah
But serviced under Proton technician and management, is that good? This is an honest question ya coz I never owned a Proton but heard many bad things about Proton SCs, maybe true maybe not hence the question.

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
Get swift sport instead, it will be more fun with proper manual gearbox even for day to day use. only downside is it drinks Ron 97 due to the high comp engine.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Get swift sport instead, it will be more fun with proper manual gearbox even for day to day use. only downside is it drinks Ron 97 due to the high comp engine.
Depends on what the TS is looking for in a car, most people don't like manual gearbox anymore now. And that ron97 requirement, quite a big downside now with the rising fuel costs, isn't it? But does it really have to drink 97 or else it will knock?? How high is the compression anyway for this engine?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Depends on what the TS is looking for in a car, most people don't like manual gearbox anymore now. And that ron97 requirement, quite a big downside now with the rising fuel costs, isn't it? But does it really have to drink 97 or else it will knock?? How high is the compression anyway for this engine?
ZTH members many still drive manual. If not all. :biggrin:
wow, suzuki swift sport on ron97. :confused:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ZTH members many still drive manual. If not all. :biggrin:
wow, suzuki swift sport on ron97. :confused:
If I am not mistaken, only the 1st generation ZC31S Swift Sport requires RON97 only. The second gen ZC32S Swift Sport can use RON95.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Car is for daily use only which will be used by my wife. Comfort & reliability is all she want.
Going to test drive Latio tomorrow. If she don't like it, I'll just go for Swift. :driver::driver::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

introduce you Team Crisis. this club was form in june 2010 last year, they are focus more on forced induction which produce more power on wheels, not forget they have their own garage which is Crisis Induction Garage, they also provide custom turbocharge/supercharge services. feel free to find them on facebook. back to topic, my buddy has alredi make appointment with me since 2 days...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience