Largest gathering of modified cars in Juru Auto-City

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

When most would celebrate last weekend with the F1 fever, the guys in Penang have their own ways of celebrating it. They had one of the largest car gathering in the country, featuring modified daily run cars. 23 car clubs have given their support in the event and many participants came from around Malaysia, largely from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh and so on.

They have displayed their cars on the event to show off their modified cars, bodykit designs, sound system modification, engine modification and other automotive related modifications.

JPM Motorsport was also present to promote its Super GT races in Sepang, Malaysia. There were other automotive babes that were present, to complete the show. Overall, the turn out was great and hopefully, there would be more events that promote our local autosports.

Pictures and narratives provided by NOSkill of Zerotohundred.com. He can be contacted on JDM-Club.com

Attachments

Last edited:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmmm funny that this event was not mentioned or promoted. I would just dropped by if I knew.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
There is a incident that did not report. There is a Suzuki Swift from Taiping Swift Club caught fire..well..you play with fire, you will end with fire.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
There is a incident that did not report. There is a Suzuki Swift from Taiping Swift Club caught fire..well..you play with fire, you will end with fire.
You're right. I'm so surprised that no such video on youtube yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:D HEy,,, i saw Yam Tat Wah face stuck on a poster of car enhancing device.... so call : MAGIC JET..

Anybody got idea how to DIY it?
According to the sales rep, magic jet is a kind of mineral that will release some radiation and enchance the combustion of engine... quick interesting!

But, when he showed me that MJ, i almost can believe it. What he showed me was just a flat plastic hoding an aluminium packet inside. That thing can last for 5 yrs. The sales rep said it's install in the air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience