Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Yup.. stay in JB for a night or two.. JB isn't that dangerous as what the media reported but as a safety precaution, don't flash your valuables la.. I believe the same rule applies to KL as well!

I can bring you guys and girls to good food and great places.. Legal drag race is available on Saturday night but will need to pay to watch or participate.. You all will love JB after that!

How about we set a deadline for ourselves to confirm the attendance? Say 9th Dec? We need to book hotel for that.. You all don't mind sharing hotel, right?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Ok. So let's set 9th Dec as dateline.:itsme:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Ok.

Program 1:
14th Dec evening: Convoy down to JB and take a good rest
15th Dec morning: Sleep
15th Dec afternoon: Car wash + small tour around JB
15th Dec evening: Singapore
16th Dec morning: see you again!

Program 2:
15th Dec afternoon: Convoy down to JB + car wash
16th Dec morning: Small tour around JB + see you again!

Which one do you guys prefer?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL

Program 1:
14th Dec evening: Convoy down to JB and take a good rest
15th Dec morning: Sleep <-- (At your house???)
15th Dec afternoon: Car wash <-- (Sim gonna wash members' car one by one :p) + small tour around JB

Sim, this is a nicely planned program!
But you missed out :beerglass: session...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!! Daniel is asking for alcohol session!!! Ok.. let me modify the program a bit..

Program 1:
14th Dec evening: Convoy down to JB and take a good rest at pub/bar/club --> The ZON Regency Hotel by the sea (Recommended coz it's inside duty free zone which sell duty free alcohol and ciggy)
15th Dec morning: Sleep/Relaxing at hotel
15th Dec afternoon: Car wash at RM 8 to RM 10 per car + small tour around JB
15th Dec night: drink at duty free zone again

What you think?? comments comments comments!!!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL

Nicely revised program. :biggrin:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Revised again

Program 1:
14th Dec evening: Convoy down to JB and take a good rest at pub/bar/club --> The ZON Regency Hotel by the sea (Recommended coz it's inside duty free zone which sell duty free alcohol and ciggy)
15th Dec morning: Car wash at RM 8 to RM 10 per car
15th Dec afternoon: Shopping at Singapore
15th Dec night: drink at duty free zone again
16th Dec morning: small tour around JB
16th Dec afternoon: see you again!

What you think?? For those who dowan to pay for hotel, u can sleep at my place if u dont mind sleeping on the floor & a bit of travel distance.. comments comments comments!!!

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

By the way, who is going?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Hm....i have question to ask leh..who will jaga me? Am i the only girl driver? So does all priority goes to me? haha~ Juz kidding....

Wei,,PD and SG all in one month..a bit rush or not...for me ,i am okay with both, but my mummy said, must be careful and find someone to protect me esp in SG!!! Cos too far from home ma..i am a mummy's gal!!:driver: .

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Sandra.. you will be with us mah.. We will take care of you.. I sacrifice our men's heaven time for your shopping.. okay?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Sim..i am juz kidding ler...:)

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

Ok Ok, I'm back....!!! Sorry i went missing for over a week, i know ya'll miss me, but i had too..... hahahaha.......

Sim, i like the so far's revised program. As much as i'd like to confirm my attendance, i'm still not sure about my leaves. As for passport goes, if things are all good, i will be able to get it soon, so passport is not really an issue for now, only the leaves.

If my leaves are cool, then i'm game for the 3 day trip.

I don mind hotel, i don mind at your place as well, anythin is cool with me, hence my vote is "i vote for whichever the crowd chooses".

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Where are the rest of the guys?????

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007

*passing by~

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

hey ppl.. decided to come JB and Singapore?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience