Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

ArchDyeu

Known Member

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Alright, fine....! I'm not that of a good boy on the road, but i'm not as bad as D...!!! Hahaha..... (D sure know's what i mean, damn that guy go 160km/hour on kesas...!! Bully me somemore cause he 2.0, i 1.8. Lucky my engine was beautiful, and the transmission is smooth, so accelaration to keep up with his speed was not a problem)

Haha.... I'm still waiting on a confirm date, but most probably i'll come, as long as we're not gonna go into singapore. I dont have a passport yet, and i dont intend to spend rm300 to get it by year end. I'm jus waitin for my company to get it for me instead... hahaha!!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Dyeu,
come JB but not going Singapore? The Singapore Racedge members are not coming to JB leh.. spend RM 300.. then shop at Singapore Great Sales.. you will save back the money.. Wahahahaha...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL

Daniel,
You take the lead.. Then everyone will be driving 110 km/h
i just had my side skirt, rim, one front tyre and spoiler fix after a minor crash on a big hole! yea.u all must take care of my like what bro Sim said...Wei,.. i am not slow? sure or not? My car not as fast as you guys you know...sob sob~~~Daniel take lead, sure very good one..
After all the members grumble saying that I'm driving at snail pace that doesn't suit the image of Hyundai Coupe. :laugh:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

minimum travel speed for this trip = 180KM/H.
:thefinger:

ArchDyeu

Known Member

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

Right On....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Finally the real BS is back!!! I assume you are gonna sponsor the summon, rite? Wahahahaha...

DeliciousD

Known Member

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007

hahaha
i got 1 summon in hand rite now
bs can sponsor me 1st :P

ArchDyeu

Known Member

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

Speed somemore in kesas.... See, you speed that day, all the chicken splatter on the road.....
Apparently the joke, "Why the chicken cross the road?" went terribly wrong that day........ Haha......

DeliciousD

Known Member

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007

yea.. the road is so... clear, got no choice but to speed.
u cucuk my back. i felt the pessure.
1.8 and 2.0 not much different 1.. hp aso ard the same ma.

those chicken.. i got ntg better to say. coz jam for few kilometers

apparently sum1 bought alot of chicken. maybe for buka puasa
and maybe that dude din close his trunk properly
then... pop chicken all over the road
btw those chicken are already dead, choped and slice and ready for cooking.
so ther eis no gory view of blood or watsoever
judge by the ammount.. at least for 10 chicken there.
hahahhahaa

TCSIM

1,000 RPM

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

forget the kesas chicken.. come singapore.. bring you for chicken feast.. wahahahaha.. you pay...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Finally the real BS is back!!! I assume you are gonna sponsor the summon, rite? Wahahahaha...
sim, I'm on MC for Raya weekend, damn "Sui". btw, why shall i sponsor the summon ar? :hmmmm:

hahaha
i got 1 summon in hand rite now
bs can sponsor me 1st :P
sound like I'm either working with PDRM or JPJ? :biggrin:

btw, those who can make it, shall really go for this event.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

BS.. on MC for Hari Raya?? I tot Hari Raya is public holiday means no need MC?? So u think u can lead the group to come Singapore?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Tentatively they set the date on 15 Dec (Sat).. It will be confirmed after their meet up on 24th Nov.. You guys gonna come down if it's on 15 Dec?

babyishfemme

Known Member

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

This we must ask our leader la...cos i dun dare to drive alone down..esp i haven't even been to Singapore.

ArchDyeu

Known Member

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

I still cant confirm, so i'm still on tentative........
But if all goes well, i should be able to come........
But not confirm aight......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I was in Midvalley Megamall yesterday, some idiot parked too close to the side of a corner in the underground parking. To avoid his/her/it's car, I had to turn at a really bad angle.

During the turn, my right rear sports rim chipped against the slight curb.

Chipped and scratched my rims, it's quite deep.

What can be done about it? Is there some kind of filler to cover up the parts that was chipped away, and respray?

Since it's the rear rim, it doesn't really affect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience