Lancer from Labuan

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
rugi loo all the pics of evo that you post here....

let's have ganthering next month la, ask slj to come oso with KK gangs. then u can post a new pics here... what say you...

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
so already ask your friend kah about the ZTH sticker... after this, easy to know your car la. the only e9 in labuan with ZTH sticker... hahahaa

p/s: don't forget to ask your friend about the e9 wings

Last edited:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
so already ask your friend kah about the ZTH sticker... after this, easy to know your car la. the only e9 in labuan with ZTH sticker... hahahaa

p/s: don't forget to ask your friend about the e9 wings
hey bro,

Sorry ar.. not yet ask the ZTH sticker.. coz kinda busy lately. But later if got time, i will drop by to TT with them and ask about the ZtH sticker. Should be cheap cheap only lah....

As for the E9 wings, i wil try ask them later.

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
saiyuke,

saw you yesterday evening. wah test power with the black e9 kah? very fast looo... heheheheee
Aiks...... being caught! Where are you? didn't notice your car around also. Where did you see me with the black e9?
You driving your lancer at that time?

Actually we just finish a small evo gathering at UMS Labuan beach and take some photos also. Will post it up later lah....

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
i saw you at the kinabenuwa roda with the black e9. my lancer can't catch up with your e9 looo, very fast...

tell me if there are any gathering next time, will bring other lancer together.. make a happening gathering.

p/s: thinking of getting e9 by next year.. then easy to catch your red e9.. heheheee

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
i saw you at the kinabenuwa roda with the black e9. my lancer can't catch up with your e9 looo, very fast...

tell me if there are any gathering next time, will bring other lancer together.. make a happening gathering.

p/s: thinking of getting e9 by next year.. then easy to catch your red e9.. heheheee
Bro, where is this kinabenuwa roda? hehehehe....

sure,.. i will post it here. or you pm me your hp lah.

Fast fast get E9 lor!

Last edited:

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
currently not enough budget for e9 looo, hopefully end of this year can get la.

kinabenuwa road is near the driving range, the short cut road to UMS. will join you next gathering, just inform me.

p/s: already pm you my hp number..

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
currently not enough budget for e9 looo, hopefully end of this year can get la.

kinabenuwa road is near the driving range, the short cut road to UMS. will join you next gathering, just inform me.

p/s: already pm you my hp number..
OOooh... i c i c. sure,... i will let you know if got anymore TT lah. That is the only road in Labuan that can drive fast.. other roads are not recommended... kekeke

Try get Evo X liao lah,... still have E9 in Mitsubishi labuan? :_:

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
already ask eon here, have to order looo. currently no stock in malaysia.

heard evo x will be expensive la. see what happen la end of this year, hopefully can get e9 (or e8 maybe)... then can test power with u la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience