Lancer for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Lancer for Sale

wimp43v3r

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
sorry bro i cant call u directly coz am in oversea rite now , i'm thinking to get a converted lancer too, so what is the max loan for ur car.

will giv u a call once am back to Mal. cheers

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
wimp43v3r,

When are u coming back? It is based on 1st come 1st serve.

With the new lon rule, dont know how much u can loan. Will try to get the info from bank. I believe it will be around 48k-50k.

suichuan,

Why dont u come and see the car yourself? I believe it will be much more visible to u.

wimp43v3r

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Not so soon mayb end of this month, if someone manage to buy ur car before i do juz sell it to him, pls try to update me abot the loan status. cheers

suichuan

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
melacca
Brother i dont go Kl leh .......SO hope u will put some PIC of all of us to see your car hehe....Brother any ACC ...Of some think need to repair.........mamamama

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
Urgent Sale

wimp43v3r

Just check the loan. Loan is 46k. If u got a good doc, u can get around 47-48k.

suichuan,

I've pasted the site of the car pictures and the 1st page. Maybe it not to clear huh?

Ok la...i attached the pictures as requested.

By the way, since the loan can not go as high as i aspected, the price of the car is revised to 61k and still can nego!

suichuan

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
melacca
TQ brother for the pic .....But 2 small lah can see clearly lah .........Only can loand until 46k .....You want sell 64 k so have 2 come out 18k leh ....where go so much momey ......Brother any accident or need 2 repair your engine ma.......

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
dude wanna cry see the price very cheap ... but no money for downpayment....rich guy out thereeee y dont u get this monsterrrrr...nice car dude

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
FYI, the car is about to be sold. Waiting for finance approval. If this guy loan not approve, i will let u guys know and the car will be open for sale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where the best and good price shop to do polish.....just bought 2nd hand car..so need to look ok lar..hehhehehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience