Lada vs Concrete Wall...

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Source:
Lada vs Concrete Wall...

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
if Proton vs Concrete Wall u can't see the head of the car anymore

tesla11

May 23, 2006
Winner of the week.
Lada : 1
Wall : 0

Next Week's Winner
Proton : 0
Wall : 1

driftd3vil

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
if proton satria vs concrete wall, i think i can oni see the back of the car ... as in the tail light and the bumper .. the rest are like roti canai ...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
stiff doesnt mean safe. if the velocity were high and the material were stiff, everybody know what will happen..the driver should face the total impact.
this image shows the wall is not strong enough..not bcs of Lada stiff metal i think.

any comment?

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
stiff doesnt mean safe. if the velocity were high and the material were stiff, everybody know what will happen..the driver should face the total impact.
this image shows the wall is not strong enough..not bcs of Lada stiff metal i think.

any comment?
agree that the wall isnt concrete as in a sense. just a cinder block wall perhaps. thin. keropok wall

if it were truly a concrete wall with rebar, it would be way different

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Wall looks very thin, and also no steel in it, else, it would be different story....that wall i think a kancil also can penetrate thru la just condition might be slightly worse perhaps:burnout:

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
agree. n if it is thick wall n d car can still go thru, where all d impact and inertia will go? to the driver n passengers rite, thus:

Winner of the day:
Lada: 1
Wall: 0
Driver & passengers: 0
so whats the point? d owner dead car is still alive? haha i prefer the other way around. =D

Fat Yeop

500 RPM
Jan 12, 2007
ipoh
ha ha ha....yes! yes! yes!....i extreamly agree....even monster also cant hit it...ha ha ha...

nyzam

Feb 27, 2006
why lah malaysian ppl like to kutuk their own product... what if lah.. someone kutuking you own daughter or son.. how do you feel.. be proud of what we have, just imagine we don't have car manufacturer of our own.. how do you feel about that... proud... if so.. that your are not Malaysian.... and why on earth you want to drive through your car on a wall.. better you go McD or KFC frive thru.. and the wall is not that thick either.. just my thought lah... no harm in giving comment rite

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
yes, the wall may not be thick/concrete as imagined.

yes, stiff doenst always mean good.

skazareth is right, if the wall is tough AND the car is tough, then the occupants will mampus.

But spikyz, i think if the car penetrate through the wall, then it will be less severe. As the car has a longer distance to travel to stop compared to if the car did not go thru and stops straight at the wall.
It's like you jumping and landing into a pool of water, ur legs go thru the water compared to jumping and landing on concrete floor.

Last edited:

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
guys, look properly the red circle, i believe it is some kind of rebar...

...patriotic is good; but not blindfolded-patriotic, especially to proton. In the auto industry, proton is insignificant - just check auto web site, c whether proton got listed in their search list ? No u can't (may b less than 10, EuroNCAP is one of them), but not those major site. But Lada, a car blog also published their news. C the difference. Ah, i more famous site about proton "TRUE" news :
Proton - Uncyclopedia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu;s & fren's, my close relatives car had been stolen this morning below is the car descriptions :

Proton Iswara sedan
colour: blue
plate no : WFJ 5715
last seen locations : near Carrefour Peel Road, Kuala lumpur.

I hope ZTH member can help to locate this car.
I know this is a very ordinary car, but it means much to its owner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience