• Ferrari / Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wargreymon said:
Know this girl name ma??? she so pretty, i like her so much...
dunno wor... but i got 1 pic... but not i take 1 la... taken by a professional photographer if im not mistaken, cuz i also forget where i take this pic liaw...
but its 1 of d sexiest look from her... waahahah, enjoy

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KeV-TEC said:
i think i know which 1 u r talking, but this 1 more pretty than her lo.. my point of view la...
she is so professional in taking pic, she wont fake smile, n she was so nice to other ppl who wanna take pic with her also... so wont like showing awful face!!!
i take pic with her on klim that time n it was..... OMG!!! i wont forget that day... 1 of d experiance that still fresh in my mind!!!

here is a pic, can set as wallpaper as well... fit for 800x600
yaya....she also very pro la.....very kind !! so okla.....i choose this 1,u choose that 1 la... peace lo !!hahahah!!!:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
i thought video tim... but pic only... ahaha... im pretty sure it was done using window movie maker... hehehe

d6d2

1,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
hmm... ford gal chun wor ... never noticed her when at klims. sigh ... rugi lar ..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
Legend Speedy said:
walau...
i had away few days laio...
tis topic stil goin on ahh..
good.. so what u guys talkin bout now???
hahha.. only girls topic can last for so long......
if talk about guys... i dun think it will even last for morre than 1 week... wahhaha

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
all this while we also talk only here wat.......what else we can do other than that?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
civic_rs said:
if can know them of course good la.. otherwise pointless talking here.. it's fact right? everyone can said it out but none of them take action.
since like that... u show an example to us la... so we learn from sifu... muahahha....
steadt boh???

May 29, 2006
Wah....i only ask for this girl's name u all can talk so much ah???

haih...maybe this girl not famous enough like Joanne Chin, Fiona Kwok and Zucca...:X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience