Klang Anyone?

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
Hi..sorry last time say want go but ffk...

My car get accident already...hit by other and run away.so bad luck.... :frown:

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
hi everyone... long time din online edi.. hehehe.. since move 2 new hse no internet canot online.. sob sob.. hope everybody is good...

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
freeman1159,
hi and welcome abroad.. feel free 2 join our klg TT at bandar baru klg.. :D

pong,
sorry to hear that man.. curse kaw de fella sap pat toi (18 generation) langgar and lari not dare to even admit mistakes and hope someday a lorry will bang kaw him and die la dis kinda ppl.. MCH!!!

bobo,
wahhh move to new bungalow hse liao arrr good la.. so when wanna do ur house party like de playboy one.. ehehehehehehe... :D

Regards,
Mike

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
so this thurs got tt onot? bkt tinggi or bdr baru klg? where the organizer? :p

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
where the rest of the members? all crash their cars and die already ah? or all mod their cars kau kau now all go into hiding scared kena sabo? kakakaka...

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
simplythebest said:
Ah Seng spotted on federal highway :tongue:

Hahahaha, i don't know is you lare Ah Seng, the sun is too reflective liao.
Aiyo Andrew, i spotted u 1st then i horn kaw you so many times you didnt hear ka...u ni deaf or wat :biggrin: the sun where got reflective la..sumore u wore POLICE sunglass...yao yeng la....hahahahaha...so u coming this week TT or not??

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
I can't hear any of your horn sound ler, too soft or what? Or maybe I play Trance music too loud liao. :tongue:

Where got police sunglasses, kai wan siao ar lu. :tongue:

Can't confirm yet, assignments keep coming in. :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After the successful Leg 1 of the Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2011 to Johor Bahru last week on the 3rd and 4th Dec, the supercars will be heading to Penang this weekend! Mark your calendar free on the 10th and 11th Dec as the Shell Helix Invasion Tour Leg 2 is going to bring you a number of exciting events.

On the eve of the drive, drivers will have their briefing at Flo, Equatorial, Kuala Lumpur. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience