KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

Dbass

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang, Selango
Thanks for good info Blackhowling...
At least we have the place for drag ( utk lepas gian ) every weekend..

microeurocar

Dec 22, 2008
A new Drag Raceway Project will be in town!!!! this fren of mine needs investors to make another Bt 3.......

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Motorsports become hot nowadays. Many more place to develope. Say no to Lumba Haram!!!:burnout:

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
What's progress now......any body can give the detail what's they have been done..( in percentage )

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
altougH there are build these park at bukit jalil but im still miss the good all days
of BTSC (BATU TIGA SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT).......BTSC still is the best :nurse:

Bump: altougH there are build these park at bukit jalil but im still miss the good all days
of BTSC (BATU TIGA SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT).......BTSC still is the best :nurse:

soddok

Jan 7, 2009
on paper, everything look good, but when you go down to the venue and measure it, wahlau, not enuff length la...but the minister oredi launch what...so when this kind of ppl/organization with the backing of the political or govt (?), the plan should be good and materialized? how about the safety aspect? what i know, when u r close to the AAM ka, whatever governing body ka...close one eye la...touchwood, nothing serious happened yet in our scene in Malaysia! if happened? Sure close shop la...like that?

And i agree with our forumer...better concentrate on doing the more popular and high rating sport i.e. drag racing...

4g93-topfuel

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
i miss the "S" last corner of batu tiga..owh miss those saturday nite fever. :thefinger:

Bump: i miss the "S" last corner of batu tiga..owh miss those saturday nite fever. :thefinger:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
this park will be along time more before it's even built.. the bricks has not even been laid despite the fact that there were 'several' official launches already. I heard from the contractors .. 'no funds'

airborn

Jun 1, 2006
i heard this place has been stop...they say no fund...but last time when Dato Azalina was minister of sport she already anounced that bukit jalil is a center for motorsport fan(motorsport paradise) and after that new minister launch the Motorpark for project...but now nothing happen (hangat hangat taik ayam) waste rakyat money...

actually i think this motorpark can be dun if no political ppl involve in this project..coz nowdays political ppl want money only for something...if nothing can bringing profit for them they will just ignore and comeout with this regulation..do that..do this bla bla (birokrasi) so that project will go now where...

Like AAM...what AAM do to develop our motorsport? nothing...they just want money..like at Sepang..AAM now ask for licence to every participant who want to enter any race event in Sepang right? if really AAM want to help improve our motorsport with this licence built 1 more track just for Drag Race like thailand got Bangkok Drag Avenue...

Batu 3 circuit they close for developer..than where the motorsport fan go to fullfill they hobby? jalan raya lol...lumba haram...Sepang is far and expensive coz it recognize by FIA...burnout also u cant do hahahaha...

this only my opinion....:driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

I'm mike from OUG at 24/07/10 around late afternoon i was sitting in my living room until i see out my window and black colour proton wira hatchback window all tinted black cant see inside, sport rim was gos black with sliver lips drove in front of my front gate lookin at my civic so i fine is a bit weird why this car park right outside my gate so i try to take my phone out and try to take a photo of his license plate once he see me made a run for it. circle my area second time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience