Kill stories , Ownedddd!!!!

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Ok guys , since all the other forums had Kill Stories section why not we open one of our own. I dont mean you guys have to boast you owned on the road, you can also express stories of cars that owned you. Please do not lie or do not boast. Just tell the truth :) , you guys start, im sure the rest will follow up.

p/s some other sites that have kill stories section
Kill Stories - DSMtalk Forums
Honda-Tech.com: Kill Stories

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
well.....why not u go ahead first jin.hehehe....i know u've killed a lot of ride
out there huh!!!n got killed before too.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Ok guys , since all the other forums had Kill Stories section why not we open one of our own. I dont mean you guys have to boast you owned on the road, you can also express stories of cars that owned you. Please do not lie or do not boast. Just tell the truth :) , you guys start, im sure the rest will follow up.

p/s some other sites that have kill stories section
Kill Stories - DSMtalk Forums
Honda-Tech.com: Kill Stories

bro been waiting for this kind of thread for a long time thought of starting it by me self also but.....i think it might get closed due to relation with illegal racing relations.......

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
never had any experience of killing before.but keen to do so very soon.hahaha.me always been smoked by those converted monster *sigh* :(

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
too many times killed other standard wiras (mine also standard and auto summore - theirs manual) and too many times got killed in the process... LOL

need more lives than the black cat.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
cos maybe zth doesn't want to promote "my car is more powerful than yours issue"......
than another guy came in say "oh...he turbo mah"
than another guy reply say "ohh....my NA more powerful than turbo"
than u flame me I flame u kinda thingy.......

just a thought!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
boon, wheres the fun of forums then. must have bullshit i mean fast and furious stories only fun or as the chinese would say "chee-kick" one marh.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i just killed 2 roaches in my toilet, does that count?

bwahahaha

anyway, how are u jin? ^^

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
well, if we really want to have this kinda of topic, first thing in mind is to be open mind. i would say when the heat is up, sure someone would want to talk harsh:angry_smile: or loud n uses bold words and big fonts in intimating colors, can we take it?

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yeah , i guess it would turn up to warzone instead , i guess moderators can remove the topic , its nt like the US , where they post up nice n funny stories on how they got owned n how they owned it.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
how about how dumb a person can be trying to have some kill stories ended up getting himself killed? good ah?
hehehe , it will be nice if u dnt post up stories of ur kill
it will be nice to hear u getting owned , of cos u came across some rite ?
see , it will be nice to hear them atleast :)
of cos stories of owning might be fake in this thread, bt i dnt tink anyone would fake their stories of being owned :) agree ?

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Sorry ah, a bit blur, what owned the road? Whats a kill story?

Pls dun kutuk me.

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
i killed 1 or 2 mercedez benz today
those with big deep dish rims and big engines

especially those double decker tourist bus and carry sand 1 tracker

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know jack abt cars, I was wondering whats the difference (performance wise) between a satria 1.3 engine, DOHC 1.5 and Mivec 1.6 (without any other modifications) .

Is it legal to convert my 1.3 Satria to a 1.6 engine? One mechanic says yes, the other says no.

Tq everyone
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience