Kia rio 1.3 need more power

jhan

Apr 1, 2007
im driving a kia rio 1.3.....n reli is out of power....
any idea i can modi it to more power......e.g stage 1 modification
or i sell it.....any 1 can help?

mcbert

Jun 9, 2004
If ur talking bout moderate power, thrs already custom made extractor available for Rio1.3.

Low impedance Spark Plug Cables is also available with impedance goes as low as 75Ohm (reality) per meter length although SIRIM tested it and put a round figure of <100Ohm per meter length. No audiable RF eventhough the cable impedance goes these low as thr hav not been any complaint from any of the users.

The rest of the "modification" to me wil be more on how u do maintenance to the car...as to keep it in good tip top condition.

jhan

Apr 1, 2007
thanks.....my fren did ask me to change this as well.....n im taking my car this thursday to ask my mechanic at puchong.......but where can i find this custom made extractor or anything in the future.....btw any absorber for this my car rather thn the original...

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
eh bobrio hw much u transplant ur b8 ah?i saw one at market place going for 6k but from d pics looks like shit condition

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
b6 actually...b8 canot put la...puspakom/jpj kacau...sumore its hard to find rear disc break for our rio...i bought the engine complete only..not halfcut..cost me around 3k..then port&polish,change timing belt,change water pump,change the piston rings,performance plug and cable and installation cost me around 2+++...plus puspakom/jpj fee 500...total cost is 5+++...and i gain around...125 to 130 hp....nw i plan to put apex safc....maybe i can get around 140 to 150hp....and my rio will be the most powerful in the town,,,,or maybe in malaysia...hehehe

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
seriously, dont bother... i tried everything.. end up putting back stock...
can share ur experience black? wow u drive monster but got play wit dis snail b4?haha...

i was thinking b8 or my dream engine k20a...

so what do u advice sifu? sell d car for more power?

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
what you have done to your rio black.please share...:hmmmm:

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
hmmm, actually im thinking of bolt on turbo... hihihih... maybe with only soft turbo boost around 0.4-0.6.. :p

but ehhh, do u guys think internal stock block,piston, head can handle the boost?

maybe with td04-09 pajero turbine, gsr ic, adj fuel reg, safc, bov, ... hmmmm.. think think...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
someone actually took out a snail from a subaru engine and plonked into this car... STRAIGHT on.. with low boost.. i dunno who it is and how it is...

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
someone actually took out a snail from a subaru engine and plonked into this car... STRAIGHT on.. with low boost.. i dunno who it is and how it is...
wahhh..straight on!! cool...

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

just buy b6t halfcut and put la bro...no need pening2...
hahaha... b6t is to power laaa... haha... later my wife go crazy on pedal... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Call me 012 4769725 if u see DB808 white Honda integra DC2. Car went missing between 20:15 to 22:15 in Pisa, Penang. Tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience