Ken Block skips a baguette for a date with L’Autodrome

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It might not be an Impreza nor even the scale of the first video but than again, it does have two of the most viral videos on the internet and some of the craziest car control to live up to and better, and to answer the questions brewing in your head… yes it does trump the previous two gymkhana video by a mile.

Sit back and enjoy the final piece of the trifecta as Ken Block has a date in France with L’Autodrome in his rally-prepped Ford Fiesta that packs 600hp and does the century sprint in 1.9-seconds.

We’re going to stop ranting so you can enjoy the vid.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4TshFWSsrn8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Last edited:

Emp

Known Member
Jan 9, 2010
JB
Man......he can control his car like a skateboard.......very mad!!:adore::adore:

susruk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
awesome..marvellous..delicious..mariiiii....:rock:
just give any car with gud settings then let him do his things...:biggrin:

suamsuamkuku

Dec 8, 2005
hurmm...he can't do all those thing in WRC..:hmmmm:
still crawling at the bottom of championship..but he is very skillful driver though..

Last edited:

sfcc80

May 31, 2006
hurmm...he can't do all those thing in WRC..:hmmmm:
still crawling at the bottom of championship..but he is very skillful driver though..
WRC got some restriction to the car performance so i think he dun feel comfortable with it. but in those video ....he is free like a bird; do what he like to do.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

rite now i'm thinking shud i take d pivot (blue) voltage stabilizer and the grounding cables which come in a package or shud i take d zaptor voltage stabilizer plus d "unbranded" grounding cables but the wires' diameter is bigger den d pivot's grounding cable...

help me out pliz...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience