Kemaman Drag Car

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
my team honda todakmoto (2008 santa pod uk jap show drag) that day event about 300 cars and our cars come out top 50 not bad ha, malaysia boleh,cool
Congrats to u, man. I can see that u're running a crx,... whats the category u were in?

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
Wtf organizer still manage 1.8cc of btec category..
we r really dono what the hell organizer needs....izit for money????
as u aware la bro....a lot of 1.8 vtec they used stroker and larger piston into 1.8 block than claim 1.8 cc so how??...organizer must be smart la...dont make silly-silly la....

As JInKL was make statement here.......improve our drag machine's technology and share with others...walawei JinKL...u see organizer still behind the wall...la...
agreed la bro, making money better than lost it, hehehe, the organizer thinks they get more participant & money if they open 1.8 category hehehehe, so more 1.8 & 1.6 machine with standard 81mm piston can joins meanwhile 1.8 machine with 86mm and 2.0 stroke just smiling and waiting to collect the price money.. muahhahahaha! it's nice...

hai fellows,
pls welcome me to the group, i just sign on and start to join off ur guys in here,
welcome to the club rudi... it's a good thing u here, better than be a viewer hehehehe

Last edited:

siputmagic

Mar 25, 2006
perhaps the organizer know how to differentiate the original b16/b18 block with the 2litres block stamping b16/b18..

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
nowday every machine can "tipu" what,
its all bout the money, got money anything can be done!
not only vtec machine,turbo machine also play dirty la,
2liter turbo with 2.4 block! vtec with strocker kits,
main point, if u got balls, came out and play,
if not, better shut ur :thefinger: mouth!

Yellow_EK

Feb 12, 2009
Welcome bro Rudy.. long time no see but i thinks saw u at dcni kopitiam last week, now very handsome la got long beard.. heheee
erkk! handsome maa! i don't think so la, huhuhu, next time when u see me, just drop by la, i treat
ur la, pizza? McD? huhuhu..now i'm often "lepak" at mesra mall, just a few inch only from my home... u know la, after my engine blow off last years, i'm started to become slow and at the moment,my machine is 80% within performance, still need to replace some part, but not in the nearest time la, coz i'm preparing for my wedding ceremony,btw, nice to meet u too bro..

Last edited:

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
perhaps the organizer know how to differentiate the original b16/b18 block with the 2litres block stamping b16/b18..

2 litre Block stamping b16a or b18c must carefull ya...even JPJ also know the difference...

B16b, B18c same block
Change bigger sleeve and install various stroker kit it would be 2 litre cc+++
Organizer dono la inside there...

suggested to any organizer pls cancell the 1.8cc and create vtec open cc.
Hopefully MR organizer be more Pro... dont selfish....like belukang fish....haahaha

Hi JinKL u agree or not...

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
2 litre Block stamping b16a or b18c must carefull ya...even JPJ also know the difference...

B16b, B18c same block
Change bigger sleeve and install various stroker kit it would be 2 litre cc+++
Organizer dono la inside there...

suggested to any organizer pls cancell the 1.8cc and create vtec open cc.
Hopefully MR organizer be more Pro... dont selfish....like belukang fish....haahaha

Hi JinKL u agree or not...
dont la bro... muahahahha.. if the orginazer starting to change the category , it will bring trouble to me la..muahahahhaha, i rather fight 1.8 standard machine la than 2.0L.. hehehhe even do it's not a fair fight !!but i love it.. muahahhahahahaha, but nowday. i dont think they still used a standard machine.. now more advance maa.. most of machine just used 1.8 block with 2.0 cc la.. hehehe.. u know what i mean!!!! Muahahahhahahahaha!

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
nowday every machine can "tipu" what,
its all bout the money, got money anything can be done!
not only vtec machine,turbo machine also play dirty la,
2liter turbo with 2.4 block! vtec with strocker kits,
main point, if u got balls, came out and play,
if not, better shut ur :thefinger: mouth!
To solving problem ahead, Organizer shld make open cc in each category and that all..:thefinger:.

Bump:
dont la bro... muahahahha.. if the orginazer starting to change the category , it will bring trouble to me la..muahahahhaha, i rather fight 1.8 standard machine la than 2.0L.. hehehhe even do it's not a fair fight !!but i love it.. muahahhahahahaha, but nowday. i dont think they still used a standard machine.. now more advance maa.. most of machine just used 1.8 block with 2.0 cc la.. hehehe.. u know what i mean!!!! Muahahahhahahahaha!
I will not focus you but i'm trying to make understand to Blodyfull organizer... money sake.:thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:
Welcome bro Rudy.. long time no see but i thinks saw u at dcni kopitiam last week, now very handsome la got long beard.. heheee
Long beard part of marry preparation......hahahaha

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
To solving problem ahead, Organizer shld make open cc in each category and that all..:thefinger:.
orginezer wanna make money also, u think they dont know all about this.. as long their get income, no problem maa.. as example, Sepang DRAG battle, category F! how many participant? mostly 60 car? just imagine 180 x 60 ? still "untung" maa...

Long beard part of marry preparation......hahahaha
muahahahaha, " kemah demo "

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
orginezer wanna make money also, u think they dont know all about this.. as long their get income, no problem maa.. as example, Sepang DRAG battle, category F! how many participant? mostly 60 car? just imagine 180 x 60 ? still "untung" maa...

muahahahaha, " kemah demo "
Blasted Organizer almost thinking $$$$$$.....
We as a spectator want to see thats monster machine race there.
Dont want look something like category na and campro... wtf man!:thefinger: wasted time..

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
Blasted Organizer almost thinking $$$$$$.....
We as a spectator want to see thats monster machine race there.
Dont want look something like category na and campro... wtf man!:thefinger: wasted time..
don't look down for the lower cc laa bro...
at least, they can give extra rest time for the monsters inside the pit...

if u have the drag car, why not u participate this event?
always came to Sepang as the spectator then talking blablabla in this forum can't change anything laa bro

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
don't look down for the lower cc laa bro...
at least, they can give extra rest time for the monsters inside the pit...

if u have the drag car, why not u participate this event?
always came to Sepang as the spectator then talking blablabla in this forum can't change anything laa bro
Than you want me make Police report....hahaha...This forum la bro..change or not that's beyond our control....

JinKL can control here....once he upset he will delete any post...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience