KELISA - Tuning

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
lolz....apa la u guyz...talk until so geng =.=" can learn style sumore =="

unfortunately i bought YOko adrive aa01 instead of michelin....hahaha....change all 4 pieces, RM135 each and free nitrogen gas

performance wise...not yet try....hehe....sayang new tyre first..
while its more silent and comfort than BS re030 ....not sure the performance is it better than re030.

now just asked taiko tohsan bout comfort and get to knew that monroe abs is sux for me, too soft...........run over yellow lines bump and jump like crazy horse.....and cornering bodyroll like wanna become turtle'sa already.

wanna change kayaba GAS for better comfort and handling......any better recommendation besides KYB ?

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
oi oi, tak boleh macam cakap =.=" got budget 1 u know ...hahaha

regret already last time bought eibach and HIT abs instead of HWL....lolz......learned the lessons.....haihz....so now play cheap cheap enough lo......later maaybe change back to T-speed sport spring, since this the spring that give me most comfort, or mayb itu cikai Tien spring, hahahahaha

now need change the monroe ler......cannot tahan always go back home have to run through those yellow line near my area....dong dong dong dong vibrate like shit....

ninjaboy7

Oct 1, 2006
hi all...
anyone can teach me on how to mod my kelisa?? think to use k&n drop- in + denso iridium spark plug + vs + grounding + exhaust mod... just for n/a mod only, don't want to use b.o.t. @ change engine...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Ninjaboy7

wellcome aboard!! U can check with all my taikor here like my big taikor Kelisa6009 he got super duper goody bodykit until can fly, u can check with Lonewolf he got super duper tripple keng pickup kelisa, u can check with our taikor Efan he got super duper keng pimp up kelisa,lastly u can check with our Djgerm taikor, our taikor with monster heart tat tapao all the car here until flat, i m only a butler here, u need anything can instruct me to do. any teh tarik for u boss? :biggrin:

Last edited:

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Ninjaboy7

and also, for the King of Kings--Best of the best--God of all god of ICE, please look for TOHSAN

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
sure bo? no one here is slower than my car, my car is 1st class slow car!

btw ur ice project cool off so fast meh? kin kin kasih upgrade kau kau like our Djgerm taikor!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
lolz....apa la u guyz...talk until so geng =.=" can learn style sumore =="

unfortunately i bought YOko adrive aa01 instead of michelin....hahaha....change all 4 pieces, RM135 each and free nitrogen gas

performance wise...not yet try....hehe....sayang new tyre first..
while its more silent and comfort than BS re030 ....not sure the performance is it better than re030.

now just asked taiko tohsan bout comfort and get to knew that monroe abs is sux for me, too soft...........run over yellow lines bump and jump like crazy horse.....and cornering bodyroll like wanna become turtle'sa already.

wanna change kayaba GAS for better comfort and handling......any better recommendation besides KYB ?

bro...ppl selling secondhand TITAN..not bad the price..check it in kelisaclub

Kuteh

u can get HWL adjustable or Tein Active Hi-Lo-Soft-Hard suspension since money is not a problem to you :P
TITAN better

oi oi, tak boleh macam cakap =.=" got budget 1 u know ...hahaha

regret already last time bought eibach and HIT abs instead of HWL....lolz......learned the lessons.....haihz....so now play cheap cheap enough lo......later maaybe change back to T-speed sport spring, since this the spring that give me most comfort, or mayb itu cikai Tien spring, hahahahaha

now need change the monroe ler......cannot tahan always go back home have to run through those yellow line near my area....dong dong dong dong vibrate like shit....
Get TITAN solve your problem until u change ur car

hi all...
anyone can teach me on how to mod my kelisa?? think to use k&n drop- in + denso iridium spark plug + vs + grounding + exhaust mod... just for n/a mod only, don't want to use b.o.t. @ change engine...
welcome aboard...hope u can join our tt and u will learn more...a lot of mod u can do to your car...if u wan ICE mod..ask Uncle tohsan..if u wan performance mod ask Lonewolf..and if u wan DIY stuff..ask Djgerm...ask me when u wan to treat me teh tarik...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol has continued to strengthen its’ position in football by signing a partnership with UEFA to sponsor the EURO 2012 tournament, which will be jointly hosted by Poland and Ukraine. The new agreement awards the global lubricants company a worldwide rights package for the duration of the UEFA EURO 2012™ tournament.

As sponsor of UEFA EURO 2012™, Castrol will continue to use their heritage of analysis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience