Kelisa Gathering

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
mana ada makan small bird. no doubt that the bird has less horsy than mine, but not by a lot leh. could be less than 5hp difference only nia. power to weight ratio wise, birdy is definitely way way better. i think 08 and 07 are equal lor coz i heard that the new batch of 07 uses the same compound as 08. just that the tread pattern is 07 only.

im the one who is at a disadvantage position.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
U sure or not, but how come price difference so much ? Must be something fishy on the tire construction.

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
U sure or not, but how come price difference so much ? Must be something fishy on the tire construction.
hehe...i just heard from ppl only nia. me is just a noobie. need ppl to spoon feed a lot of info. that's y whether the info is correct or not, i also dunno how to tell.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
nick

i got my own Ad07 standby liaw...so what is the arrangement?

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
nick

i got my own Ad07 standby liaw...so what is the arrangement?
shall we meet up at esso, next to pusat perdagangan IOI b4 we depart? let's say we meet up at 1.00pm. If u guys wanna have lunch, perhaps we shud meet at 12.00pm. Just dunwan to rush like last time. is it ok?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
making son midnight also can one..yumcha with all the taikor here also very important
hahaha... then u just make son while yum cha with us la... we dun mind to watching & teaching u more skills...:proud:

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
wah...all big big cars...only 1 small birdie
haha...u mean small fish is it. as far as i know, there is no small bird wor. as a matter of fact, that bird now can fly faster than the rest lor. the "pshhh" also higher liao. haha...

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
keke...but i dun dare to fly far far away...quickly..just yet
haha....

just dun over rev gd enough. for time being, i think stick to max 6k or 6.5k. the important thing is to get the correct gear at each and every corner and also the braking point. so sad for me that no more 75m braking point liao. now hav to shift back to 150m.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
wah...all big big cars...only 1 small birdie
BIG CAR? my will be the smallest among the whole team

hahaha... then u just make son while yum cha with us la... we dun mind to watching & teaching u more skills...:proud:
me teaching u? see boh...u got better skill then me lar..me simple and fast nia

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
BIG CAR? my will be the smallest among the whole team

me teaching u? see boh...u got better skill then me lar..me simple and fast nia

cannot do it simple and fast. must enjoy. too fast will be hurting ur partner. that's y u need experience sifu to teach u. not me la. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I thought of changing air filter now. Since my stock air filter already needs replacement, I though might a well I go for aftermarket ones. I am looking at those stainless steel air-filter as they seem like they can provide higher flow compared to cotton ones and maintenance is also easier because can spray with water in the case of cleaning.

I am considering one brand called "UTR" MF. Or Ultra Racing Stainless Metal Flow. Not sure if it is original Ultra Racing or not but it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience