Keeping The Lancer GT or Audi A6 2.0T

• Total voters

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
After finding out you have had accidents in the Lancer - I changed my tune to Audi A6. I've been in and driven 2 generations of the A6 and I absolutely love how you can just waft along in that car. It's unbelievably comfortable and that's all I need in my current age and life now. But I know the maintenance costs will be astronomical though.
Later once you're closing on 50, you might get your midlife crisis itch for less reasonable cars! Lol

parakey

1,000 RPM

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That is the thing, i can con9lan7firm A6 spare parts will not be economic. Even the goddamn water pump is MY1.5K includes labour. And this one is a direct injection engine, known to have carbon build up issue. So what's your vote ?
Base on this answer, I have to vote Nay to A6

Reactions: Mitevo7

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Later once you're closing on 50, you might get your midlife crisis itch for less reasonable cars! Lol
I've been itching for the Lotus Elise since I was 2x.... FML
I'm in crisis for so damn long.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I already had my midlife crisis and made my midlife crisis mistake with my old e36 1jz. Spent unreasonable amounts on a car that couldn't live up to my expectations within the budget I had. Biggest mistake of my life.

I've been itching for the Lotus Elise since I was 2x.... FML
I'm in crisis for so damn long.
It's not a crisis until you buy it. Right now it's nothing more than a want.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I already had my midlife crisis and made my midlife crisis mistake with my old e36 1jz. Spent unreasonable amounts on a car that couldn't live up to my expectations within the budget I had. Biggest mistake of my life.

Hahaha, I would have bought it if I can afford it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

You might get that itch back to make it a happy ending instead of a mistake. Lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hahaha, I would have bought it if I can afford it.
You've got your head screwed on straight. The priorities and stuff are all in place. Hence the reason why you haven't bought that Lotus. I believe you can if you wanted.

You might get that itch back to make it a happy ending instead of a mistake. Lol
That only will happen when I have money. Right now scraping through every month is no fun

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You've got your head screwed on straight. The priorities and stuff are all in place. Hence the reason why you haven't bought that Lotus. I believe you can if you wanted.

That only will happen when I have money. Right now scraping through every month is no fun
you still have few cars to temporary quench ur thirst tho.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
you still have few cars to temporary quench ur thirst tho.
not really. You gotta remember these aren't mine. So whatever that's not mine I don't gun... if anything happen I cannot afford to pay.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not really. You gotta remember these aren't mine. So whatever that's not mine I don't gun... if anything happen I cannot afford to pay.
Yaloh, nothing like own car. Other people cars, test also scare, daily even worse.......lol

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you can see from the heavily shrouded example of what looks to be the latest Mitsubishi Mirage, currently being sold in the Thailand market, we were lucky to spot this test vehicle at the Saujana area that was about to be towed back to Mitsubishi HQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience