Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Mitevo7, Dec 9, 2019.
Better sell cheap now, later on will be worth much less.......
Yeah man, it's easy to drive a powerful car steadily compared to smaller engine, you really need to rev it up so much just to keep up.
1. Audi expensive to maintain..yes.. but the $ you pour into the Lancer to mod it is enough to maintain the Audi...
- Hey you are quite on point on this, all those mods i had are not cheap too. Some electronic products i can moved over to the Audi to improve it further. Like the CVT cooler and TM Works.
2. Lancer chassis probably compromised/weakened due to the accidents -- not sure how severe
- Only body panels damage, like your usual grinding the guardrails type of accidents. No damage to chassis as per checked by chassis expert.
3. You already have a #not1jzparking don't really need another modified lanevo, why not have a sensible comfortable car for normal driving?
- Hahaha that pun is intended on Izso, i supposed you are right, focus my mods on one actual powerful car rather than distributing my finances. The 1JZ still has lots of things to be done to make the chassis match the new found engine power.
Yes the Lancer is loud. The only thing i think Lancer will lose out to Audi in terms of driving is cornering, i really need to readjust my driving style or mod the suspension of A6 to able to match my driving style.
I suggest cheaper option, change your driving style to suit the car
Alright guys i had created the poll for this. Cast your votes so we can have a solid results !
Thanks to all who participated in this talk !
After finding out you have had accidents in the Lancer - I changed my tune to Audi A6. I've been in and driven 2 generations of the A6 and I absolutely love how you can just waft along in that car. It's unbelievably comfortable and that's all I need in my current age and life now. But I know the maintenance costs will be astronomical though.
Erhemmmm ... from someone with a hardcore car to sit in Audi, of coz its going to be feel wafty.
If you are sure it's only asthetical damage on the lancer, then I think that's fine.... You already have the Volvo covering the potential role of the audi
Yes i am sure of it, nevermind dude put your votes at the poll ! We shall end of this week :). I am driving this A6 for straight 1 week to see can i live with it or not.
You need one of everything. Something waft, something to let loose the rage and something to troll others with.
Trolling people ? Haha think my 1jz can take care of that part. Wafty i had one already. One of everything is what i am choosing now.
makes me want to tune my boat.... did I mention the mods I did caused the stock ECU to cut boost? Yes I’m quite the clown also. AEM FIC8 still sitting in a box.
but can only troll 1.5L Myvi and Saga and godcar Vios.
On side note,
the Audi A6 engine is a 2.0 TFSI Direct Injection engine. Any known problem of this thing ? I believe its the same unit in Golf GTI MK6
Sell the Audi cheap to bro. Izso.......hahhahahaha
EA888? known problem include must tune to get more power.
Wow i haven’t thought of modding and you pouring poison now haha
Mod? What mod? Who said anything about modding. I just know that engine is known to produce less horsepower than it is capable/suppose to, so that's a problem that needs to be fixed.
Hmm I think I got this covered already now.
Whatever you said boss :), it needs a a remap to be at the right level and more fuel efficient
I'll trade it in for something else.
Poll is still on going guys, my offline the line votes, average joe is in favour of Audi by 3 votes.