Just wanna say hello

ahamdan7272

Oct 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi my name is Alif Hamdan. I am 22 years old, i own two Evo 6's.. One for the road and one for time attack. I am a bit of a track slut.. Lol! Would love to hangout and meet my fellow car/circuit addicts out there.. Let me know if u guys are having a tt session.. Thanks guys..

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
22 years old n u got a pair of evo's..damn ur parent must have a deep pocket :hmpf:

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

wait..wait..u r D ALIF HAMDAN rite?tod that u stayin in aussie??

ahamdan7272

Oct 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Moved back december 25 2012, as i have now finished my studies.. Yes i am that guy/boy.. I am now in KL and sometimes go back to Ipoh. My hometown..

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
wahhhhh....big welcome for u bro...proud to have a malaysian took the 2nd place in world time attack..also big respect for u bro :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz change the auto gearbox(4G63 SOHC) 2 months ago. few days ago the car jerk coz of the gearbox. it's like the gearbox doesn't know wic gear to use n suddenly jump to the gear it should be. the mechanic said coz it's in the chop chop for a long time so inside dirty. so he changed the G/B oil n everything seems to be ok n smooth.
then suddenly the jerking thingy came back again but now ok again.
y like dat 1 ah? dun tell me G/B wan kong again. :huh:

after changing the G/B
-diden race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience