Just for LAUGHS!

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
instead of laughing..... i think i will be crying...... hearing the sound of the makita..... its either speed 4 and above......

and at least we know there won't be any ants or cockroaches inside the car.... the bugger sprayed and kill everything inside the car.... luckily not himself.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
instead of laughing..... i think i will be crying...... hearing the sound of the makita..... its either speed 4 and above......

and at least we know there won't be any ants or cockroaches inside the car.... the bugger sprayed and kill everything inside the car.... luckily not himself.
if u master the makita, any speed u will be able to work. even on speed 5. its all about how light is your "tap"

and i still dont see the humour on the video besides trying to insult other's biz. How good should one be to say others are rubbish? How good are you when u post none of your work?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Car wash, Wax & Polish, Grooming, Detailing, Enthusiasts, Branded supplier, non-branded supplier...their world are different from each other and they cater for different groups of people. Except for the enthusiasts/hobbyist (who rather like to spend money instead of making money), the rest are only looking for business/profit, regardless what they all say. But I wouldn't blame them cuz, ULTIMATELY, it's all about breaking even, surviving and making money. To those who have the awareness, what those people are doing are unacceptable. But to the majority of car owners out there, all they care is for their car to look clean and shiny. Think about it, how many people would pay a four figure amount for a detailing job? And how many real professionals would do a proper detail for a three figure amount? The answer would be - NOT MANY. So, to each their own....like the normal saying: "you pay peanuts you'd get monkeys" (I think that sounds about right...)....

Oh...and marketing by scare tactics are too common nowadays. To me it's DESPICABLE....but hey...I'm not into doing business, so I don't make it my business to meddle in other people business.....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
damn right bro KrisMas. even i do not dare to say i can do a 100% correction and perfect 101% job. I wonder who does...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Sorry, but may I ask, where's the joke?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
The fella using rotary to do buffing ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that our company LAMBENT ADESYS Sdn Bhd who is the sole distributor for Radiostar in Malaysia. Our main core business is in vehicle security area but we are always seeking new products to bring to our customers on a periodic basis.

Our commitment is that we test all our products before selling them ensuring you that we only sell quality products. We also pride ourselves with strong support for all our customers via this forum as well as emails...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience